You're a complete moron! | Vital Football

You're a complete moron!

romanianvillan

Vital Football Hero
I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread about all those complete morons we seem to come across every day. I'll start off.

If you work for your girlfriends dad, I suggest giving your girlfriend and your boss the same excuse. You're a complete moron!

If you have differently abled legs and work them out within inches of your life, you're a complete moron! :3:

The ex husband is a complete moron. Fortunately I don't come accross him everyday and not at all now. I ensured that by blocking his every access to me, from FB, email, mobile etc

To that fucking idiot cyclist who tried to cut in front of me this morning, you're a complete fucking moron and if I see you again I will pretend my brakes aren't working.

The dfoctors receptionist telling me my son can't see the doctor as there is no appointments even though he is 38.5 degree's burnbing up beiung sick and we don't know if it was the anti biotics reaction or his swollen glands,,,,telling us to drive him over to Birmingham to a walk in centre,,,,amazing i asked foir her name to complain then magically she phoned back telling me she found an appointment,,,,pffff

Clive mate, you have to say "you're a moron" in your post otherwise your claim is disallowed. please follow the rules in future. :14:

(I hope your boy gets better soon mate, well done for making that moron receptionist find him a slot).

Oh soz,,,,''your a moron'', is that how it works then :17:

Cheers mate he'll get there :23:

To my daughters boyfriend - you're a complete fucking moron if you think I haven't noticed you working slowly so I pay you for more hours.

Wondering how long this complete fucking moron can sit in front of a computer, doing nothing, but trying to look busy (he doesn't know I took him off the clock almost 2 hours ago).

Is there any such thing as an incomplete moron? If not, then the person who started this thread is arguably a complete moron?!?! :17:

Surely an incomplete moron would be one who has suffered some for of amputation. Frankly you're a moron for not realising that J :9:

The Fear - 30/10/2015 15:51

Is there any such thing as an incomplete moron? If not, then the person who started this thread is arguably a complete moron?!?! :17:

hey now, here's me, trying to get involved in the friendly non-footy banter, and I'm getting abused already. :123:

But since we're all friends here.... :130:

Now, to answer your question... well... oops, phones ringing, gotta go :131:

Bicycle versus my big car. Complete fucking moron, swerve in front of me again and I will crush you and your pathetic little two-wheeled contraption.

I am a tw*t, i left my fridge door open and had to rush out this morning and get a new perscription for my eldest cos his anti biotics have to be kept in the fridge doh!! I AM A COMPETE AND UTTER MORON TW*T!