Your Badge, Your Say | Page 7 | Vital Football

Your Badge, Your Say

Accusations that the recruitment team is naively incompetent, the medical team is professionally negligent, and now that the club holds false elections - a splendid few days on VLC.
and if we lose today, the 'Skubala out' crfies will begin!

My wife and I had our annual game of "Lincoln Monopoly" yesterday, and as usual she took great delight in beating me to buying LCFC (and then putting a hotel on it that eventually "did" for me). The point in relation to this thread is that the symbol on the board is the old City crest, with LCFC in the four quadrants, and the traditional Imp in place of the fleur de lis, and that will presumably remain there for posterity?

Has this bad luck that we seem to be having come about with the change of the Imp badge.

I purchased an Imp many years ago from a Lincoln shop, not long after I wrote a car off. That Imp was disposed of !! Just saying.

Has this bad luck that we seem to be having come about with the change of the Imp badge.

I purchased an Imp many years ago from a Lincoln shop, not long after I wrote a car off. That Imp was disposed of !! Just saying.
And that’s why Mr Reames ditched the Imp altogether and reinstated the City of Lincoln arms (fleur de ly).

Should have called in on Gypsy Lavinia Palmist & Clairvoyant on Blackpool Promenade today to ask her.

Not really badge, but Imp related

My wife was watching Footage Detectives on Talking Pictures, and there was reference to the Elswick Lincoln Imp bike. Have to say I'd never heard of it. Looking at pics, is what I would class at a traditional racing bike. Anyone else any knowledge/experience?

Not really badge, but Imp related

My wife was watching Footage Detectives on Talking Pictures, and there was reference to the Elswick Lincoln Imp bike. Have to say I'd never heard of it. Looking at pics, is what I would class at a traditional racing bike. Anyone else any knowledge/experience?

The Elswick factory was at Barton on Humber.