YESTERYEAR | Vital Football

YESTERYEAR

Dave Burgess

Vital Squad Member
Postin mi first thread on ere, a coffin dodger wi plenty o great memories az well az the number o times av sed, "Neer Mind Diz Allus Next Year!" First match 1953 age 6 when mi owd man took mi, Once A Blade, Allus A Blade! Worse memory, loysin ta the pigs at Wembley in 1993, nowt can bi worse than that, even that penalty miss that sent uz down ta the owd 4th Division, at least wi ad some great days out wetchin Keith Edwards n the lads tekkin the piss outa the opposition! Ah well, nurse az just brought mi tablets n sez it,s bed time. Ope she,s wearin that new underwear from Ann Summers a bought er!

Postin mi first thread on ere, a coffin dodger wi plenty o great memories az well az the number o times av sed, "Neer Mind Diz Allus Next Year!" First match 1953 age 6 when mi owd man took mi, Once A Blade, Allus A Blade! Worse memory, loysin ta the pigs at Wembley in 1993, nowt can bi worse than that, even that penalty miss that sent uz down ta the owd 4th Division, at least wi ad some great days out wetchin Keith Edwards n the lads tekkin the piss outa the opposition! Ah well, nurse az just brought mi tablets n sez it,s bed time. Ope she,s wearin that new underwear from Ann Summers a bought er!
That's very bold of you my friend.

You’re not from treeton are you 😳
I wonder how long before some on here(the wannabe troll/stud in particular) moan abart how Dave Burgess posts in the Yorkshire lingo? Long may he continue to do so in my opinion,it's luvly to read tha knows. UTB