YB happiest man in England tonight | Vital Football

YB happiest man in England tonight

snifferxxx

Vital Squad Member
As his dream at last comes true and CH surely followed by the stooges departs Carrow road after an appalling run of games.

Neil Warnock..Neil Lennon..Neil Adams..Neil Morrisey..Neil Armstrong..Neil Kinnock ( No Fuck him)...you name it :grin:

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Cant wait to get there ! Glad I made the decision to go weeks ago ! My precious ticket is safely under lock and key ! Y'ARMY. !!

Phew, now I can stop worrying about YB having a heart strain through severe worry - was getting a bit tough and close there.

Relax now mate, you've done your job, well done mate, dust and polish off and crank that NCFC love to succeed to full volume - expecting you to be on TV now waving and jumping :grin:

Could anyone read Lennon on Motd? I would say he has been approached. Seemed a little uncomfortable when asked about it.

My worry with Lennon is that he's managing a team that's far above the level of the rest of the Scottich Prem - a bit different in the English Prem.

Would he pull in some of Celtics players me wonders?.

Yep he defo seemed a little 'on the fence'.

When asked about the Fulham game he didn't give a full answer who he thought would win.

I thought Lennon's face told it all really. He looked like a man who knew alot more than he was letting on. Ironic that he should be the pundit on MOTD2 on the night CH was eventually sacked.

We really have to think long and hard about having him as our manager.....Unless of course nobody has noticed..Hes a Ginger!
:grin: :grin: