Yanga-Mbiwa | Vital Football

Yanga-Mbiwa

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Speaking in the Ronny Gill, he basically admitted it was a struggle coming to grips with the English game for him and the rest of the Frenchies, plus adapting to 'different tactics'. An interesting line that.

Maybe a dig, maybe not.

Anyway, he said.

“When I first came to Newcastle, it was definitely complicated coming into an entirely different system.

“I have had to adapt to the English game, which wasn’t easy for me. It’s been a case of me working hard and really grafting in training.

“I’ve had half a season at Newcastle United. I now know how everything works and I can’t wait until next season so we can get stuck in.

“I am sure all the French players who came this year can do well next season.”

“All the French guys had worked under different managers, so we had to come in and each one of us had to buy into the manager’s philosophy.

“Each manager has his own way of doing things, of course, so there were different things we needed to get used to.

“But the manager knows our qualities. He knows what we can give to his team.”

Invite the opposition on...hoof it.....hope one of the Frenchies can conjur something out of nothing.

The new lads must be really impressed.

Interesting that last line "The manager knows our qualities. He knows what we can give to his team". Really Mapou? Are you sure? because from what i've seen pardew hasn't got a clue how to get the best out of the team. If Graham Carr had a full head of hair he'd be tearing it out. Him and our scouting team are grafting their bollocks off trying to find technically good players who can play a good passing game (and who are cheap of course). Then he watches the match on a saturday and see's the ball being repeatedly hoofed over their heads. It's madness. The only strengths pardew has played to are his own, i.e long ball and making excuses

Manager's "philosophy" haha brilliant. Must have got lost in translation there

Of course I believe that Pards can see what they bring, I just don't believe that he has a fucking clue as to what to do about it.