Wycombe (A) tickets | Vital Football

Wycombe (A) tickets

Imps2018

Vital 1st Team Regular
Does anyone know anything about these?

How many available? When are they released? Will there be high demand or should it be pretty easy to get tickets?

Does anyone know anything about these?

How many available? When are they released? Will there be high demand or should it be pretty easy to get tickets?

Don't know and err don't know and errr don't know and err don't know. Hope that helps? :grinning:

Like all away teams, we are being given the whole of the "Dreams" Stand, this holds circa 2,050 supporters. In addition, if numbers warrant it, a further 350 seats are usually made available in the Main Stand. If we ask for it, that is what we are being offered.

There will be POTD, it is unallocated seating.

No club is more welcoming: our numbers should ensure we have our own beer tent, often they supply team sheets to the away supporters. Park on the industrial estate but not too near the ground if you want to get away in reasonable time.

On a Saturday, assuming no traffic problems, the quickest route from Lincoln is A46-A1-A421(south of Bedford)-M1-M25-M40-J4-A4010
Otherwise:
A46-(Leicester)M1-(Northampton)A43-M40-J4-A4010
But check your Sat Nav.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Like all away teams, we are being given the whole of the "Dreams" Stand, this holds circa 2,050 supporters. In addition, if numbers warrant it, a further 350 seats are usually made available in the Main Stand. If we ask for it, that is what we are being offered.

There will be POTD, it is unallocated seating.

No club is more welcoming: our numbers should ensure we have our own beer tent, often they supply team sheets to the away supporters. Park on the industrial estate but not too near the ground if you want to get away in reasonable time.

On a Saturday, assuming no traffic problems, the quickest route from Lincoln is A46-A1-A421(south of Bedford)-M1-M25-M40-J4-A4010
Otherwise:
A46-(Leicester)M1-(Northampton)A43-M40-J4-A4010
But check your Sat Nav.

Hope that helps.
Perfect thanks.

setting a low initial allocation kind of penalises the 80% season ticket priority window, doesn't it?
unless the club have numbers that show less than 960 of the 6500 season ticket holders are likely to buy tickets for this.

setting a low initial allocation kind of penalises the 80% season ticket priority window, doesn't it?
unless the club have numbers that show less than 960 of the 6500 season ticket holders are likely to buy tickets for this.

It only penalises if the away end will be a sell out- pretty sure anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one. Can't see us taking 2,000 to Wycombe (of course, I have known to be wrong!)

I've tried this using my membership number as the promo code. It does then populate all tickets but I can only seemingly order a sole one with my number. My lads membership number will almost certainly also be needed. Chances of getting tickets together are probably slim so I'm going to give this a few days to see if it sorts itself out. I expect there will be enough to go round for this one

I've tried this using my membership number as the promo code. It does then populate all tickets but I can only seemingly order a sole one with my number. My lads membership number will almost certainly also be needed. Chances of getting tickets together are probably slim so I'm going to give this a few days to see if it sorts itself out. I expect there will be enough to go round for this one

Well, yes - it's one member, one ticket.

The relevant instructions say (with my emphasis):

"Once you are in, select your choice of ticket, including whether you want postage, then complete the order form. There is a mandatory field which asks for the “Lead Name”. If you are making several orders then the same name needs to be put on each form. The lead name needs to be EXACTLY the same on all orders or you will not have tickets allocated together. Orders will only be grouped when purchased on the same day and within the same area.

"Every order is required to enter both billing address and shipping address, regardless of whether you have selected postage or not. In the same way, entering your shipping details does not mean your order will automatically be posted to you - YOU MUST ADD POSTAGE TO YOUR ORDER. Only one ticket needs to have postage for the whole order (or group of orders if using the same group leader name) to be posted."

I've never had to order more than one at a time myself but I assume if you follow those instructions you do get tickets together.

Well, yes - it's one member, one ticket.

The relevant instructions say (with my emphasis):

"Once you are in, select your choice of ticket, including whether you want postage, then complete the order form. There is a mandatory field which asks for the “Lead Name”. If you are making several orders then the same name needs to be put on each form. The lead name needs to be EXACTLY the same on all orders or you will not have tickets allocated together. Orders will only be grouped when purchased on the same day and within the same area.

"Every order is required to enter both billing address and shipping address, regardless of whether you have selected postage or not. In the same way, entering your shipping details does not mean your order will automatically be posted to you - YOU MUST ADD POSTAGE TO YOUR ORDER. Only one ticket needs to have postage for the whole order (or group of orders if using the same group leader name) to be posted."

I've never had to order more than one at a time myself but I assume if you follow those instructions you do get tickets together.

Thanks for all that and that is what I've done in the recent past. There's just something with it tonight which looks a little glitchy to my dinosaur eyes so I will give it a couple of days. Thanks anyway