wtf is wrong with iFollow | Vital Football

wtf is wrong with iFollow

I've not found the app. I'm logged in and listening fine from the OS, from my phone. I'm within UK though, so no idea on the live streams abroad.

I have found it easy on iphone through OS, but actually logging on through Android is a bit of a faff. Was really disappointed on Friday evening when they cut off the broadcast immediately match had finished, and before any post match reaction / interviews. I e mailed them to express my disappointment but have not had the courtesy of a reply. Be interesting to see if they cut off abruptly tonight. Perhaps it will improve with time, hopefully like the football

Download the Forest app then More / Settings / link accounts where you can turn on linkage to ifollow.

Worked perfectly for me last night, once I'd worked out what to do. Far from clear but hopefully this helps

kabooooooom - 9/8/2017 12:30

Download the Forest app then More / Settings / link accounts where you can turn on linkage to ifollow.

Worked perfectly for me last night, once I'd worked out what to do. Far from clear but hopefully this helps
The lack of clear instructions appears to be the problem particularly to people who are are not so good with IT. Suppose we will all get used to it soon enough.

seasider red - 9/8/2017 18:31

The lack of clear instructions appears to be the problem particularly to people who are are not so good with IT. Suppose we will all get used to it soon enough.

Yep, that's when they'll bloody change it.

It really isn't living up to the billing given I baught it as it was for the whole game reruns shown the day after for the away matches. The company told subscribers that the app would be available for the start of the season to be able to view these games on iPad but they haven't done so and when I went to the desktop browser this morning it wouldn't let me log in without purchasing a season pass even though through the iPad it told me I purchased on Tuesday. If it's not sorted soon I'll be asking for my money back as the whole episode is getting more frustrating as days go by.

seasider red - 8/8/2017 21:22

I have found it easy on iphone through OS, but actually logging on through Android is a bit of a faff. Was really disappointed on Friday evening when they cut off the broadcast immediately match had finished, and before any post match reaction / interviews. I e mailed them to express my disappointment but have not had the courtesy of a reply. Be interesting to see if they cut off abruptly tonight. Perhaps it will improve with time, hopefully like the football
Wow! a little victory, just seen a tweet to say ifollow will stay on for 10 minutes after game at Brentford, and in future weeks 30 minutes. Still haven't received a reply to my e mail though, but can't have everything I suppose