WRITINT OPPORTUNITY | Vital Football

WRITINT OPPORTUNITY

Hi All,

Vital SheffUtd are looking to rectruit at least two new writers for our site.

No experience is necessary.

The position is on a freelance basis and is fully remote.

All we ask that when working on the site, you can commit to 3-5 articles per day.

Email paddy@snack-media.com if interested in the role.

Only one candidate surely? From the tea lady to the trophy room we have the world's TRUEST BLADE on this board -he got a poster/email/note from the milkman or someone- and has spoken to Morgs and Del Boy Geary and a programme seller you know.

And, just to prove he's the biggestest bestest Bladie Blade ever he likes to know how many loyalty points you have- because things like that ( in his mind) help establish your place in the hierarchy of Bladieness you know- honest! In fact he could do a whole series on Bladie heirarchy ( from himself down) to fill the days when it's a bit slow on here
Just as Corbyn was he's got to be a shoe in:p:p:LOL:

Only one candidate surely? From the tea lady to the trophy room we have the world's TRUEST BLADE on this board -he got a poster/email/note from the milkman or someone- and has spoken to Morgs and Del Boy Geary and a programme seller you know.

And, just to prove he's the biggestest bestest Bladie Blade ever he likes to know how many loyalty points you have- because things like that ( in his mind) help establish your place in the hierarchy of Bladieness you know- honest! In fact he could do a whole series on Bladie heirarchy ( from himself down) to fill the days when it's a bit slow on here
Just as Corbyn was he's got to be a shoe in:p:p:LOL:
Cheers for mentioning me Again TT, you've become very Obsessed with me,i hope Mr McCabe doesn't get jealous mi owd pal.:LOL: Don't forget i've also spoken to TC a few times as well as Mr Morgs, Del Boy,Sir Len,DEANO the History maker,Tony Agana,Bash,Our BillyDeadly Dearden,Our Chris and several other well known BLADES players,don't be jealous tho i mean you've spoken to plenty of world class Cricketers i assume in your role as the Best Hotelier the planet has ever known. :ROFLMAO: By the way i've no time to do this Writint for Vital because of all the times i have to answer all TT's many MANY comments about me.:yes: UTB

Last edited:
Cheers for mentioning me Again TT, you've become very Obsessed with me,i hope Mr McCabe doesn't get jealous mi owd pal.:LOL: Don't forget i've also spoken to TC a few times as well as Mr Morgs, Del Boy,Sir Len,DEANO the History maker,Tony Agana,Bash,Our BillyDeadly Dearden,Our Chris and several other well known BLADES players,don't be jealous tho i mean you've spoken to plenty of world class Cricketers i assume in your role as the Best Hotelier the planet has ever known. :ROFLMAO: By the way i've no time to do this Writint for Vital because of all the times i have to answer all TT's many MANY comments about me.:yes: UTB
Funny how you assume it's you- an admission of guilt in everyone's eyes See my post in the 'well done ' thread to seal the deal.

BTW - yes, I've met many famous people too but don't feel the need to list a few minor footballers as my big marks on any forum.
Self esteem suffering again? Did you ever meet Scargill- the man who ended it all for you? I have.

Funny how you assume it's you- an admission of guilt in everyone's eyes See my post in the 'well done ' thread to seal the deal.

BTW - yes, I've met many famous people too but don't feel the need to list a few minor footballers as my big marks on any forum.
Self esteem suffering again? Did you ever meet Scargill- the man who ended it all for you? I have.
I’ve met Kilroy🤭

So you've never mentioned anyone you've met on here or Bladesmad that you've met eh TT?:ROFLMAO: Yeah r8. No i never met Arthur and whatever makes you think my Self esteem has suffered at all never mind again? You mentioning me in at least 85% of your posts lately,Makes me feel on top of the world,how could my self esteem possibly be suffering when a self acclaimed genius like you is mentioning this TRUE BLADE most of the time on here? I think even the SYP could work out your were rattling on about me,not only that who else asked(and failed to get a answer from you AGAIN) how many Loyalty points you have? You need to up your game fella. UTB

So you've never mentioned anyone you've met on here or Bladesmad that you've met eh TT?:ROFLMAO: Yeah r8. No i never met Arthur and whatever makes you think my Self esteem has suffered at all never mind again? You mentioning me in at least 85% of your posts lately,Makes me feel on top of the world,how could my self esteem possibly be suffering when a self acclaimed genius like you is mentioning this TRUE BLADE most of the time on here? I think even the SYP could work out your were rattling on about me,not only that who else asked(and failed to get a answer from you AGAIN) how many Loyalty points you have? You need to up your game fella. UTB
Up my game whilst everybody knows you're just playing one.

Re Loyalty points. Here's a PM to you from me-italics below-from Oct 2018 telling you how to access my points after you'd posted about some poor lass not able to get tickets for a game and trying to help her.
Had you even bothered to try you'd have seen how many Loyalty points I have so you could have saved yourself the bother of asking 10 times in the past week

I readily gave you access to my wife's and my points for you to help out.
Turns out the oh so caring attitude and concern,posted for all to see and applaud on here, did not follow through to actually helping the poor lass as you never used those points.

"Rod, I am sure my membership number is XXXXXXXX under the name of XXXXXXXXX. Related membership to my wife, XXXXXXXXXX. Don't know if you can get a ticket using this but worth a try."

I think Your stalker likes you really Rod! 😉