Would It Make Sense To Merge "Off Topic" & "Open Terrace"? | Vital Football

Would It Make Sense To Merge "Off Topic" & "Open Terrace"?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Ahead of the Site changing, would it make sense to merge "Off Topic" & "Open Terrace"?

Off Topic gets used a bit, but Open Terrace doesn't.

Thoughts?

Will see if there has been any more feedback in the morning. If there are no objections, I'll just merge!

Dreaming of McAuley - 23/3/2018 07:29

I hadn't realised either were used

The last post on "Open Terrace" was at 19:41 on 5th February 2018, but prior to that it was 20:57 on 18th October 2017.

"Off Topic" is mainly used for Cricket threads now, but is certainly worth keeping, so it would probably just make sense to have an "Off Topic & Open Terrace" Forum instead!

I didn't even know they were there in the first place. Google search always took me straight here and the my bookmark takes me straight to here as well. I've had a look though and agree should be merged, given the current content you could probably rename it to be "Cricket and anything else".

Would it be worth having 'Open Terrace and Off Topic' as a sub-forum of '100% Imps'?

That way, 100% Imps is still the main site, but you'd be able to click through and will probably drive more traffic to Terrace and Topic.

Luke Imp - 23/3/2018 10:06

Would it be worth having 'Open Terrace and Off Topic' as a sub-forum of '100% Imps'?

That way, 100% Imps is still the main site, but you'd be able to click through and will probably drive more traffic to Terrace and Topic.

I think all we could do is make it a "Sticky" at the top of this Forum?