Worst City midfielder in my supporting years | Vital Football

Worst City midfielder in my supporting years

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
As I watched yet another woeful performance by mc crap against WBA, I could not help but feel the 2 supporters in front of me were getting fed up with my criticism of the never dropped never substituted one.
This made me discuss out aloud with my brother about who was on an equal par with mc crap as worst midfielder I have seen in 50 years wearing a Norwich shirt.

My first thought. Dorrans. He was similar to mc crap as very poor but always selected.
That is until second semi final of play offs and then final to beat Boro. We then won promotion
and he was finally sold to Rangers.

Other equally poor or maybe slightly worse players but who did not play every game then came to mind. Fatty Matty Patty and Flickless Fozzy.

Hence the reason for this post. Flickless appointed Huddy manager today.
Maybe bad players make good managers. Mc crap to move on to manager's role elsewhere very soon then please.

God there have been a few..

Alan Gow was a joke and looked more like a pop singer...wasn't he Scottish too? We do like a shit Scottish midfielder.

I never like dorrans but for me he not so much as crap but very beige...a nothing type of player.

I didn't rate melou at all and thought he was dreadful.

What about Tudur Jones? The guy looked the part but I think he was tricking us and had never played football before.