Worrall | Page 6 | Vital Football

Worrall

mr ron - 31/1/2018 12:12

Darikwa has been an awful purchase, can't tackle, no pace, can't pass and we had a decent enough RB already. £2m wtf was Warburton thinking.

Darikwa - Fail
McKay - Fail
Cummings - Fail
Murphy - Fading badly
Bridcutt - Good
Bouch - Jury's out.

This is why MW is no longer under the employment of the club.

the jock - 31/1/2018 08:21

some of our players are vastly overrated by some. 12mill centre back whilst consistently conceding 3 goals.

Somehow, I don't think Dyche has read these forums and decided to bid £10 mill of the back of our opinions. So clearly Worrall isn't being overrated by forest fans. He's highly rated by others in the game as he's the subject of a bid with 7 zeroes in it.

Now if we should or shouldn't take that cash is a different debate, but fans aren't wrong to rate Worrall highly.

I don't think we can really complain about the last couple of results. Karanka has used them to have a good look at his squad, knows who to get shot of now, and it's onward and upward. The next month is what's important. We should see a turnaround. If we don't, then it's on his shoulders.

trickynumber5 - 31/1/2018 12:24

I don't think we can really complain about the last couple of results. Karanka has used them to have a good look at his squad, knows who to get shot of now, and it's onward and upward. The next month is what's important. We should see a turnaround. If we don't, then it's on his shoulders.

That was my thoughts too - essentially the only positive I could find - that he had given everyone an opportunity & within 2-3 weeks, he would certainly have made an assessment on players based upon attitude in training etc.

Been reported that we have allegedly told Burnley they will need to spunk up 20m to get Worrall.

That's the right course of action; put a fee on his head and tell the club not to bother us unless they are prepared to meet the terms.

Nixon now saying the same, that we priced Worrall at £20m and Burnley, as he put it, made their excuses and left. :19:

Think we've handled that well if that's the case. Of course at £20m we'd have had to think about it but looks like it won't reach that point.

I hope the days of selling players at the end of a particular window (like we did with Burke), when we are unable to replace them, are over.

But why couldn't he have judged them on the training pitch instead of making us suffer last night's debacle?? According to the players AK has been using 11 vs 11 games to test out the tactics and players.

Nanpantan red - 31/1/2018 15:10

But why couldn't he have judged them on the training pitch instead of making us suffer last night's debacle?? According to the players AK has been using 11 vs 11 games to test out the tactics and players.

A shitty 11 against another shitty 11 , what are you going to learn apart from the obvious-we’ve got 22 shitty players

forestfire_59 - 31/1/2018 15:30

A shitty 11 against another shitty 11 , what are you going to learn apart from the obvious-we’ve got 22 shitty players

Just that we need a major squad overhaul. (All we have are the mishmash leftovers from how many suckcessive managers?)

At least we have some Academy prospects in Cash, Worrall, Brereton etc.

SA.

Strawberry Avenger - 31/1/2018 18:38

forestfire_59 - 31/1/2018 15:30

Just that we need a major squad overhaul. (All we have are the mishmash leftovers from how many suckcessive managers?)

At least we have some Academy prospects in Cash, Worrall, Brereton etc.

SA.

you have applauded most o them old players continually praised vaughan and mancienne in particular

Bad_Dog - 31/1/2018 14:26

Nixon - Forest said 20mill Burnley made excuses and left.

That's that one.

Well done Forest.

According to Paul Taylor, Burnley offered £6 million plus add ons like if he played for England or Burnley got into Europe. Probably tongue in cheek from Paul, but Forest quite rightly said “do one”.

Karanka has had some criticism on here for last night, but the out of favour players can NOT say they haven’t had a chance to show what they can do. So say what you like, but Karanka has been very decisive and that is exactly what we want.

forestfire_59 - 31/1/2018 17:48

Bad_Dog - 31/1/2018 14:26

Nixon - Forest said 20mill Burnley made excuses and left.

That's that one.

Well done Forest.

According to Paul Taylor, Burnley offered £6 million plus add ons like if he played for England or Burnley got into Europe. Probably tongue in cheek from Paul, but Forest quite rightly said “do one”.

Karanka has had some criticism on here for last night, but the out of favour players can NOT say they haven’t had a chance to show what they can do. So say what you like, but Karanka has been very decisive and that is exactly what we want.

:41: :14:

SA.

I think we are starting to see the rationale behind Warburton leaving. Aitor addressing the areas that mw failed to - keeper and midfield and all in just 2 weeks.