WORD ASSOCIATION - 41 | Page 20 | Vital Football

WORD ASSOCIATION - 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the roads in Rotherham are up to put in new bike lanes, Digger. And when they aren't up for that they are up for putting in cables - the only ones that aren't up are the ones that actually need repairing.
Oh right.
My commute to work is normally about a half hour drive, but I always set off about an hour and a quarter before I'm due to start - just in case.of any hold ups.
One particular place en route seems to have an on going water leak issue, cos there's quite often temporary traffic lights there (and Northumbrian water).
Couple of weeks ago, I set off my usual time (6.45), and got stuck at said lights.
Issue was, they were stuck on red.and people were obviously nervous to chance going through.
I eventually got through them (on red), but it was after 8.oclock when I got to work.
😡

Oh right.
My commute to work is normally about a half hour drive, but I always set off about an hour and a quarter before I'm due to start - just in case.of any hold ups.
One particular place en route seems to have an on going water leak issue, cos there's quite often temporary traffic lights there (and Northumbrian water).
Couple of weeks ago, I set off my usual time (6.45), and got stuck at said lights.
Issue was, they were stuck on red.and people were obviously nervous to chance going through.
I eventually got through them (on red), but it was after 8.oclock when I got to work.
😡

Wherever you go there are road works.

Took us two detours and a lot longer time to get to the New York Stadium a week or so ago. Debating if we might have to set off at 4pm for our 8pm kick-off tomorrow night - and we only live a mile and a half away!

Status
Not open for further replies.