Women’s World Cup | Vital Football

Women’s World Cup

Yeah not a great game so far, the penalty checks a bit of a farce too

Last edited:
Living in one of the host nations it's gone along this road..
Two weeks ago..
Ticket sales are stready...
One week ago...
Here's free tickets..roll up...roll up...free tickets...get your free tickets here...
Every free ticket tells a story....

Interesting that now the novelty value of ladies football has passed the big money has not exactly kept pace with the hype. FIFA have suffered a cash shortfall on the selling of the tv rights and Nike seem unwilling to fund production of a replica shirt for the England keeper.

Headline should be: “First bloke to play in a womens world cup”

Hats off to him, following his heart and that😉
Actually the player is biologically female and as someone who identifies as non-binary is presumably transitioning from someone with a gender to someone without. They aren't actually taking hormones or planning surgery or actually transitioning but are classified as "trans" as a result of deciding not to use female pronouns.

Obviously a biological woman playing in women's football makes them stunningly brave.

Headline should be: “First bloke to play in a womens world cup”

Hats off to him, following his heart and that😉
You should read things before typing a response and making yourself look stupid.

Actually the player is biologically female and as someone who identifies as non-binary is presumably transitioning from someone with a gender to someone without. They aren't actually taking hormones or planning surgery or actually transitioning but are classified as "trans" as a result of deciding not to use female pronouns.

Obviously a biological woman playing in women's football makes them stunningly brave.
They is brave, as they is playing in Women's world cup then they is not a woman anymore

You should read things before typing a response and making yourself look stupid.

The article doesn't state that Rebecca Quinn is biologically female. I bet you never knew "Quinn" sex is female either until I pointed it out

In defence of Gills_in_Japs, for 99.99% of people, a trans person is someone who is actively or intending to transition from one gender to the other.

The trans activists who make up the other 0.01% define a trans person as someone who doesn't use gender pronouns like him / her.

It is somewhat clickbaiting that the BBC have chosen to use a definition of a word that basically no-one uses except a small group of activists uses and I bet 99.99% of people who read the article would have assumed the player was biologically male identifying as female.

"Biological female plays in Women's World Cup" is not a news story but deliberately use an alternative definition of a word to make people think that a biological male is participating is a made up news story. No doubt many people will comment based upon the dictionary definition of a trans person with transactivists screaming "transphobia" based upon their alternative definition.

The article doesn't state that Rebecca Quinn is biologically female. I bet you never knew "Quinn" sex is female either until I pointed it out
If you read the article it states they played for the Women's National team, and in the Women's League, prior to coming out. So yes, I did know, as would anyone who actually read the article rather than jump to conclusions based on the heading, or the poor attempt to elicit a transphobic response by posting it.

If you read the article it states they played for the Women's National team, and in the Women's League, prior to coming out. So yes, I did know, as would anyone who actually read the article rather than jump to conclusions based on the heading, or the poor attempt to elicit a transphobic response by posting it.
If they are ‘non binary’, then how/why are they playing for their country’s womens team in the womens world cup?

As for my first comment I obviously didn’t read properly. So after reading it properly I realise I should have said “Woman becomes the first ever woman to not identify as a woman at the womens world cup”

So me pointing out to Gills_in_Japs that his use of male pronouns was incorrect as the player was actually biologically female is transphobic? Erm, OK.

The second part of my response was more of a critique that the BBC were using niche definition of words that 99.99% of the population would not use. To use "trans" to mean "anyone who doesn't use gender pronouns like him / her" when most people use it to mean "someone who wants to transition to the other sex" is deliberately muddying the waters.