Women's FA Cup Final | Vital Football

Women's FA Cup Final

Skoorb

Alert Team
Manchester City women take on Birmingham City Ladies in the Women's FA Cup Final on Saturday. Wembley Stadium.

5.15pm kick off

Live on BBC 2

Manchester City Women
21Hourihan 23McManus 5Beattie 20Campbell
3Stokes 7Asllani 24Walsh 11Christiansen 14Lawley
9Duggan 17Parris
Substitutes
2Bronze
6Houghton
8Scott
12Stanway
16Ross
26Roebuck

changes big style as the coach rests players for the FA Cup Final Saturday

Brilliant move Duggan out wide to Lawley who turns and sends in a lovely cross, but the resultant header just over, good stuff City

Bristol get a great chance to open the scoring through some City errors but a woeful attempt at goal even my sister could have saved it

I love the commentators they are Bristol fans but although Bristol very much under the cash from City they are always looking at the positives

Cleared but City back on attack and Parris unleashes a shot straight at the keeper, but the resultant clearance City come straight back and Duggan sticks it in the back of the net.

0-1 City

Evenin' Buzz. Keeping up-to-date on here - Mr. R. and I have the Juve Monaco game on the tele.

The commentators summing up all the bottom of the barrel praise for Bristol City, but honestly this is a women against Girls and one way traffic so far even though City are not playing their best players, they have shown some real class without converting their chances in to goals until late on in the first half when Dugan scored and Stokes put one just wide when well placed.

Second half to come but there should be more goals

Match Stats
Home Bristol City Women v Manchester City Women
Possession Home 43% Away 57%
Shots Home 3 Away 7
Shots on Target Home 1 Away 2
Corners Home 2 Away 2
Fouls Home 1 Away 3