Women and cushions | Page 2 | Vital Football

Women and cushions

kefkat - 6/5/2014 22:35

ClivetheVillan - 6/5/2014 22:33

Our cushions do me head in, silky cushions on leather settee's slide off and all over the bloody place, but hey don't matter ''they look nice'' apparently ffs.

Clive would you like me to teach you some etiquette and finesse, on this matter :19:

Ive had it with finnesse stuff and as for the tique thingy word sounds posh and confusing to comment :17:

ClivetheVillan - 6/5/2014 22:38

kefkat - 6/5/2014 22:35

ClivetheVillan - 6/5/2014 22:33

Our cushions do me head in, silky cushions on leather settee's slide off and all over the bloody place, but hey don't matter ''they look nice'' apparently ffs.

Clive would you like me to teach you some etiquette and finesse, on this matter :19:

Ive had it with finnesse stuff and as for the tique thingy word sounds posh and confusing to comment :17:

:15: :15: :15: I knew you would come back with a statement like that

Here is your meaning for etiquette: The customary code of polite behavior, in society or among members of a profession or group.

Finesse: is to bring about a deal with some with delicacy and skill. Or it is a term used also in Bridge (cards)

See, see Clive, this site teaches you so much :17:

Yes KK thank you very much for teaching me that, now when i trip over them silky bloody cushions and not able to get comfy as they slide allover the bloody place i will remember these teachings and think ''its just finnese and ettitickytock'' cheers mate :13: :17:

ClivetheVillan - 6/5/2014 22:49

Yes KK thank you very much for teaching me that, now when i trip over them silky bloody cushions and not able to get comfy as they slide allover the bloody place i will remember these teachings and think ''its just finnese and ettitickytock'' cheers mate :13: :17:

See at least you will have the right words for them, so when your other half is looking at them in shops you will know she wants you to gain some etiquette and finesse, and not just any old cushions. Maybe you can buy her a cushion starter set for Christmas :14:

LOL i bet i will KK, i will get her what she has every crimbo since the kids was born sweet f.a lol,

I am putting my foot down now actually, cloth type material cushions and a cloth material sofa eventually is what is going down in this house, in the winter the leather settee's am cold when you lye on the, in summer you stick to them when wearing shorts and a vest top, then the cushions am like slippy kippers, honestly looks or comfort? comfort all day long for me,

ClivetheVillan - 6/5/2014 23:11

LOL i bet i will KK, i will get her what she has every crimbo since the kids was born sweet f.a lol,

I am putting my foot down now actually, cloth type material cushions and a cloth material sofa eventually is what is going down in this house, in the winter the leather settee's am cold when you lye on the, in summer you stick to them when wearing shorts and a vest top, then the cushions am like slippy kippers, honestly looks or comfort? comfort all day long for me,

LOL I agree with you Clive. I wouldn't have a leather sofa given, for the same reasons you state :14:

Update on Cushion Watch: Cushions are still half way up the stairs even though a gentle reminder that they are still there has been issued. I will keep you informed.

Whats the point of keeping them if they are damaged? Or will they be repaired? A job for you wurzel :15: