Wolves | Vital Football

Wolves

screaming canary

Vital Champions League
Sat 21st sees Paul Lambert return to Carrow road with Wolves.
He knows most of our players.
He knows AN's tactics (who doesn't)
He knows the fans.
I can see us getting a right hiding.

maybe 2 players this time just to make sure.
one for handball on line from kick off and one on 85 mins as lafferty is
coming on then anyway.

Will lambert spell the end to An? The thing is I like Rowett as our manager, but it will be the same idiots in charge of the club who'll be making an appointment

Hopefully the useless test will be gone today giving us time to get someone else in place for Saturday .

Put the U23s manager as caretaker manager for the FA cup game

Wolves will tear us apart, they break as quick as any team . I can only think the senile's cannot like Neil. like we don't as they keep him in place to take the crap week after week they can surely see what is happening they aren't blind fecking inept, clueless and out of touch and depth but not blind.

I remember Senior Senile MWJ saying when Doncaster and Mumbles ( decent bloke I met him outside portaloo when we had lost, he had tears in his eye) were made escape goats that this will not be allowed to happen again the club cannot afford to drop so low. or hollow words to that effect.

If Rab has been outwitted tactics wise by a Fitness Coach at rock bottom club, it is frightening to
think what PL can inflict upon him.

there is one paul lambert, theres only one paul lambert. one paul lambert, theres only one paul lambert.

Paul Lambert is way to smart, for Rab C Fart

There is gonna be a riot in the Barclay and Snakepit if Wolves win it . Hope it drives shitty Rab as far away from Carrow Road as possible