Wolves | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wolves

Solid first half really. Only Hanley I'd say has been poor but nothing out of the ordinary there. The guy gives me heart palpitations every time he is on the ball. Aarons best chance/move for us by far. We seem to be better at stopping the cross / getting bodies or something on the ball to win it back or block a pass etc than we were under Farke. Makes us a lot harder to beat. Lets hope we can get a goal in second half.

Hanley so scary. What was that back pass and then heading it for a corner when it was going out

Good performance but very wasteful, should of won that game, at least not a defeat but gutted we couldnt get the goal, pukki again and rupp

I thought Rupp was okay when he came on he just doesn't have that much quality.

Pukki missed a couple of great chances but no other forward options.

Newcastle have to not lose.

Let's hope Leeds and Burnley lose

Just back from the game …. We played really well today , but are not determined or strong enough in that box to get the goals . Pukki was a bit wasteful , and as Wolves were nothing special it’s a game we should have won

Yes hes very slow, put in one nice cross but rachita was doing well, as others have said, we need a fox in the box type as pukki still too wasteful and sargent is no striker, he even did an air kick today!!

Air kick was right in front of us. I like him but will he ever score ?