Wimbledon Goals | Vital Football

Wimbledon Goals

Never a red. Saw worse last Saturday and only yellows given out. Suppose NC shouldn't have pushed him but it was handbags stuff.

I think what we can't see from the camera angle was N-C's forehead touching the Wimbledon player's forehead when they squared up to each other. If so, then the ref had little choice.

If that push was in a moment of play it wouldn’t have been noticed but it was so deliberate i can see why it was given. An experienced player would have “slipped” over the advertising board and accidentally crumpled the chap then apologised oh I am terribly sorry old bean etc etc

Great finish from Fiorini.

Scored a similar goal against Burton, and also netted a tidy finish against Rotherham, but otherwise his spell here has been fairly quiet.

I’ve noticed in the last 3/4 games he’s been shooting more often. It’s definitely something he has in the locker.

Second goal was lovely. Marquis’ pressing was immense, especially at that time in the game - he went from running at 75% to 100% within a second. To then have the composure to find Teddy, who slotted it with minimal fuss, was brilliant to see.

Well done!

I wasn't at the game today and have only seen the briefest of highlights so I can't assess his performance. Was it something you saw in his all round performance that drew your thoughts on this?

listening on the radio and from those 2 mins Highlights he did well he is learning his trade. But I would prefer older head to get us over the line.

Like Griffiths?

he has also done well but in a perverse way we get an opportunity to bring in a new goalkeeper. We need to seize this opportunity bit like signing Marquis will be here next year who knows but he is worth whatever we pay if he keeps us up. Small margins and all

Weird, a replay of a Wimbledon shot at the start but no replay of either goal or the red card!
I retract my "idiot" call on BNC for the red card. The handbags (I'm available for retraining w/c 25/4) was barely warranting of a yellow.