Wimbledon game off | Vital Football

Wimbledon game off

I wonder what the difference is between this and Crewe.

Wouldn't it benefit us to have positive Covid tests and then backup the games until we can get players in?

Wouldn't it benefit us to have positive Covid tests and then backup the games until we can get players in?
Absolutely we should be playing the covid card for all it's worth - what I don't get is that we are by EFL decree having to play our academy lads whilst other clubs can call games off if their first teams are affected.
Why are they not required to play their academy lads as well ?
As always 1 rule for us 1 for everyone else 🙄

The Crewe game should not have gone ahead. Not only did they field a player who was still in an isolation period but clearly those in contact with him should have been in isolation too, they’d spent over two hours with him on a coach for Christ sake when he found out. Following that their rearranged game at Oxford was pulled following PHE intervention. Since adherence to guidance has been in line with what it should be and clubs not forced by the efl to play. I can only surmise that this chocolate fireguard organisation have had a bollocking and threatened to shut the leagues down unless they started to act responsibly and put health before money.

Absolutely we should be playing the covid card for all it's worth - what I don't get is that we are by EFL decree having to play our academy lads whilst other clubs can call games off if their first teams are affected.
Why are they not required to play their academy lads as well ?
As always 1 rule for us 1 for everyone else 🙄
The suits have never forgiven us for Whelan and Jewell speaking out against the weird and wonderful refereeing decisions we endured in the Premier.

If it means we can get the takeover done, a few of our , ahem - injured players back and some on and after today's debacle the manager gets pie'd off it will have been worth today's shambles

Need to get the take over completed first which will bring some hope for the future. Cant help thinking the EFL are dragging the completion out in spite.