Wilshire | Vital Football

Wilshire

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
Watching the Palace game and a stat came up that Wilshire is playing his 4th consecutive game for Arsenal and this is the longest run of games in four years, funnily enough his contract is up at the end of the season. I thought he was going to be a world class player when he first started playing .

Supposed to be coming here in January, I was hoping he would twist or pull something tonight just enough to keep him sidelined for a month or so. Another Kieron Dyer sadly.

The lad has had his share of injuries and he showed some class touches tonight. The ball for Sanchez which led to the second was superb as was the finish. Oh, to have players like that in your team.

Wilshire may be injury prone but he has a bit of quality in him and anyone getting him in on loan could do much worse. Showed tonight that players that can put their foot on the ball and pick a pass are worth their weight in gold.

Would improve our midfield no end.

Just said after tonights game he is likely to sign a new contract.So like Mick says.Going nowhere.

markylad74 - 28/12/2017 22:47

Just said after tonights game he is likely to sign a new contract.So like Mick says.Going nowhere.

Means he would be available for loan but based on his recent form, Arsenal need him.

As if he’d come to a club with zero ambition. The only common denominator is the fans. Sheep who’s have no real interest.

If no interest why do they attend ? We are not a premiership darling club with fans that come from far and wide in vast numbers a la man u or Chelsea.

Maybe the zero ambition was at the top level of the club and in any possible negotiations with prespective new signings, they can have their fears 're lack of ambition allayed by the manager by talking of new ownership and their ambitions.

I though he looked superb last night from what I saw. World class. How long he can keep that up I would have concerns about for obvious reasons.