Will you be going back to St James' this season? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Will you be going back to St James' this season?

I think one of the problems we have (and the FCB has played a blinder here) is how many young fans we have with the family enclosure rumoured to be increased once again this season. LBH when we were kids we couldn't give a monkeys about the politics we were just thrilled to go to SJP. Ok some of the parents could prevent their kids from going but is would be slightly hypocritical if you have gone through the Westwood and McKeag years. At the end of the day the FCB will ultimately fail because the calibre of staff he is employing are just not good enough.

Officemonkey - 18/6/2013 12:56

decka - 18/6/2013 12:53

No wonder we're a laughing stock. How are we going to rid of Ashley when you two nuggets can't e en agree? Fucking grow up man.

I think you'll find he's not agreeing with you either. If you have morals too of course.

I don't give a flying fuck if he does. Just think energies could be better used trying to formulate a plan to get rid of Ashley rather than bickering like kids in the play ground.
If he doesn't think boycotting is the way forward then what is?

no no no decka....this thread has got nothing to do with getting rid of Ashley....it isn't even about Newcastle United at all

It's about an egotistical little prick trying to prove a point

The E Wing - 18/6/2013 13:10

no no no decka....this thread has got nothing to do with getting rid of Ashley....it isn't even about Newcastle United at all

It's about an egotistical little prick trying to prove a point

It's all about getting rid of Ashley and who is willing to help do it. You never will be because you're a spineless ****.

My mate at work last night happy with the appointment! Says it will help us as he knows more than llambias and can't see the problem. Says to give him a chance and I'm a mackem in disguise and can't comment anymore because I'm not going to games.
Can't talk to some people about it!

shearers boots - 18/6/2013 13:35

This is the reason, Newcastle fans will never be United ? 24 hours and the fans are in fighting :1: :1: :1:

1 or 2 daft ***** like E Wing, that's all. The majority of educated people can see these people for what they are. Well it appears they can now.

They can join me and Bob in the Inn once they apologise to us for being right all along. :35:

Yes! Angry OM is back my favourite type ha

What could I see to the ones who think Ashley saved the club and is doing a good job though? They just won't have it when in try to point out how wrong it is

Let them go Carl, anyone who has not seen the fucking light by now, never will. You're only banging your head against a brick wall. these are the ones who will be crying into their cheesey chips when we go down, when the rest of us saw it coming 2 years before.

All we needed was a mass boycott of games to show how Fed up we are but unfortunately we have so many retarded fans out there that praise the fat man and take everything pards says as gospel. Every other club is laughing at us purely because we fuck ourselves up. We don't even need to play a match to fuck up our season

Officemonkey - 18/6/2013 13:58<br /><br />
shearers boots - 18/6/2013 13:35<br /><br />This is the reason, Newcastle fans will never be United ? 24 hours and the fans are in fighting :1: :1: :1:
<br /><br />1 or 2 daft ***** like E Wing, that's all. The majority of educated people can see these people for what they are. Well it appears they can now. <br /><br />They can join me and Bob in the Inn once they apologise to us for <strong>being right all along</strong>. :35:
<br /><br /><br />and there we have it...

Shucks, you got me! After all that has been said all you can see is that I said I was right, which I was. *smug grin*

so what is the educated view on life after Ashley then Einstein?

you know...after you and Bob take all the credit for ousting him...what's next ?

You get to sit and call half the people you used to be mates with "*****" and smugly smile at the long miserable death of Newcastle United Football Club. Sound attractive? No, me neither.

The E Wing - 18/6/2013 15:05

you know...after you and Bob take all the credit for ousting him...what's next ?

We all live happily ever after and you'll still be a worm.

That's assuming whoever replaces Ashley isn't worse (although based on this week I'm doubting more and more if that's even possible). Or are we working under the assumption that we the supporters will seize control and the club how it should be run, not like Fat mike's tat stores.

The E Wing - 18/6/2013 15:05

They will build a time machine out of a Delorean, go back 6 years and tell Ashley to do his due diligence :17: