• Yes, Luton to go down

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No, we’re done

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Yes, Everton, Brentford or Palace to go

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Not a chance.
We need to something we haven’t done all season, arguably all the time we have been back in the prem and that is string results together.
And we need to do that without our first choice strikers.
If you think the tories have a chance of getting in at the next election but Forest have zero chance of staying up I'd be quite seriously questioning your judgement :grinning:

Seriously though I think we can stay up.
Its not that we're suddenly going to pick up our form, its that if our form continues as it has been, and so does the form of the clubs around us, we will stay up.
We're in better form than Everton, Brentford and Luton.
Only slightly but enough to make the difference over 10 games.
I think people underestimate how utterly, genuinely awful the teams around us, including us, are this season.

Not only can we stay up - We will stay up.
I voted for us to finish above Luton - however I would like Luton to stay up as well - at the expense of Brentford.

Looking at the fixtures - Luton will struggle to get 30 points
I think we need 3 wins and a draw - 4 wins will definitely do it.
We have more than enough to achieve that

There is no question we can stay up, whether we will or not is completely different question & I'm not sure we have the right answer.

To stay up we need to adopt an entirely different mentality to that we are displaying now. At the moment we are trying to play like an established prem quality team, which isn't working because we're not that team. We must recognise that & adopt The mentality that is needed to bridge gap, in other words we need to scrap for every ball, for every second of every game

Rumours we offered Sarri a 3 year deal last week!! 👀👀

He turned us down ‘apparently’ as he wants a rest till the summer. Is EM going to fire Nuno end of season regardless of what happens?

Unless we have a successful appeal and get at least a point back (at which point watch Luton appoint lawyers) I think we're screwed.

I just don't think the players have the right mindset and I don't think the coaching staff have the ability to coax them through the shit show that we've managed to get ourselves into.

Rumours we offered Sarri a 3 year deal last week!! 👀👀

He turned us down ‘apparently’ as he wants a rest till the summer. Is EM going to fire Nuno end of season regardless of what happens?
i was just reading that report, its gonna be a constant shit show whilst EM is in we realise that. Cooper was prob the longest appontmenti he's ever comitted to in his life.
Thing is tho if you keep sacking folk then youre constantly making bad appointments and should ask yourself if you should take a back seat for a while (3 years) because youre not as clever as you think