Will we finish Top 4 ? predict and publish/.. | Vital Football

Will we finish Top 4 ? predict and publish/..

Did it twice...first time we finished 6th (my prediction in the last where will we finish poll) and 4th after a small amount of unlikely tweaking. Looks fairly accurate to me.

Only selected the top 6 sides. I came out 3rd and 4th as Arsenal and Spurs on 77 points with them having a 3 better GD.

However, I've said all season that we will come 3rd, so sticking with that.

Think I was tough on Utd as they came out 6th :-)

I won't play this game. Its so important now it's pointless speculating. I'll give you an example...What If any one of Aubameyang, Lacazette, Eriksen, Salah, Kane, Firminho, Silva, de bruyne were to pick up a serious injury on international duty. Too many variables.

Had us as 3rd and had us losing to both Liverpool and City. Think I predicted win the rest though.

Some tough games left for everyone, can see plenty more dropped points from everyone

I won't play this game. Its so important now it's pointless speculating. I'll give you an example...What If any one of Aubameyang, Lacazette, Eriksen, Salah, Kane, Firminho, Silva, de bruyne were to pick up a serious injury on international duty. Too many variables.

It's ok, no one will hold you to it - it's just a view at this moment in time whilst the internationals are on - then if you like we can do it when they're over and compare?

Hoping and praying for 4th....but trending toward 6th big time.

I can see everyone dropping points....but I afraid we may drop the most. And to be fair...finishing 6th would absolutely be crushing but maybe...just maybe...it would kick people in the dick and hopefully force some change, and we need plenty of it. Not strengthening at all this season may have put us behind...in years.

We are stagnate and frankly not very exciting anymore in my opinion. We used to be club with flair and letting it all hang out....I don't see it anymore. To dare is to do is a forgotten dream and we need to get it back.

We have to finish 3rd just in case Utd win the Champions League or Arse win the Europa[more likely] which I believe means 4th in the league won't get us into the Champs league.

If any PL team wins the CL and finishes outside the top four, there will be five English teams in next season's Champions League - the top four in the Premier League plus the winner would all go straight into the group stage.

If United won the Champions League but finish fifth and le arse won the Europa there will be only two English teams in the Europa League next season, one of which would be the 4th place PL finisher - - as countries can only have a maximum of seven clubs in European competitions and the 4th placed PL finisher would be one of them.

Last edited:
Spursex,so if le Arse win Europa 5 English clubs in Champs League & 2 in Europa.No chance of Utd winning Champs league,so we're ok with 4th position.Have I got that right?

Got us in 4th behind Arse! Man U 5th, Chelsea 6th

Just did this again and got the same top six order and that’s with us losing to City. You’d think playing them three times in quick succession that we’d get quite good at getting something at least!

I think (hope) Wolves won’t be easy for Utd tonight.!

ONCE AGAIN..... REALLY DISAPPOINTED! WE HAVE LOST A GAME WE SHOULD HAVE WON. WE HAD IT IN THE BAG. OUR FINISHING IS LOUSY. SISSOKO AND MOURA NEED A KICKING. THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOP PLAYERS, SO WHY CAN’T THEY FINISH AND SCORE? Now we have Man U breathing down our necks and we’re behind ARSENAL for goodness sake. Their trends are upward, while ours is DOWNWARDS. At this rate, no Champions league next season. Great way to start at the new stadium.

Sorry lads, REALLY DOWNBEAT AT OUR RECENT FORM. YOU KNOW ITS NOT LIKE ME but we need to focus. We had Liverpool beat, we missed 2 sitters and then scored for them. Grrrrr.

So is that it? Or is our great new Stadium going to be Christened with another loss? That would be AWFUL.

ONCE AGAIN..... REALLY DISAPPOINTED! WE HAVE LOST A GAME WE SHOULD HAVE WON. WE HAD IT IN THE BAG. OUR FINISHING IS LOUSY. SISSOKO AND MOURA NEED A KICKING. THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOP PLAYERS, SO WHY CAN’T THEY FINISH AND SCORE? Now we have Man U breathing down our necks and we’re behind ARSENAL for goodness sake. Their trends are upward, while ours is DOWNWARDS. At this rate, no Champions league next season. Great way to start at the new stadium.

Sorry lads, REALLY DOWNBEAT AT OUR RECENT FORM. YOU KNOW ITS NOT LIKE ME but we need to focus. We had Liverpool beat, we missed 2 sitters and then scored for them. Grrrrr.

So is that it? Or is our great new Stadium going to be Christened with another loss? That would be AWFUL.
Why pick on the only two players who really busted their guts, one of whom did score btw.? What about Kermit in goal?