Will we ever see...... | Vital Football

Will we ever see......

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
.... a high scoring player for City again after Pukki

Citys all time top goal scorers are here

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/4203559/

In this list, 50 of them, and the lowest has scored 35 goals over 3 seasons, Gordon Bolland 64-67.

Teemu is 4th on 88 for 5 seasons, well behind Johnny Gavin 49-58 for 9 seasons with 132.

Percy Varco 27-29 on 47 over 2 seasons has the best average at 0.72 per game.

Some big names in there.

But in this age with Let's Be Sellin Yer active, we'd need Rowe to stay and be our next great goal scorer.

Not one of our current squad is on it, Rowe is top on 7, quite a way to go, mind you his average is 0.7.

However .........

.... a high scoring player for City again after Pukki

Citys all time top goal scorers are here

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/4203559/

In this list, 50 of them, and the lowest has scored 35 goals over 3 seasons, Gordon Bolland 64-67.

Teemu is 4th on 88 for 5 seasons, well behind Johnny Gavin 49-58 for 9 seasons with 132.

Percy Varco 27-29 on 47 over 2 seasons has the best average at 0.72 per game.

Some big names in there.

But in this age with Let's Be Sellin Yer active, we'd need Rowe to stay and be our next great goal scorer.

Not one of our current squad is on it, Rowe is top on 7, quite a way to go, mind you his average is 0.7.

However .........

Idah will not be in contention : )

Idah 95 games 14 goals - he is a machine.

This is his highest goal scoring season with 4 goals

..........a Norwich City that it can and should be. Now thinking not in my lifetime of what I've got left. Its got to a point that oh yes they still exist wallowing in a whirlpool of no direction. Keep a casual watch. mo j We really are over this self sufficient funding shit. Its moderate to low thinking and results match the thinking - its sort of a losing mentality with hope but dont spare the red wine and the socialite scene, then you get on a losing streak which is always hard to get out of. You'd think that on the socialite scene constant mediocrity would embarrass the board to a point of being a continual laughing stock - oh here they come with a welcome of "pleased to see you again another easy three points for us today with your usual gifts of goals" - seemingly not, our mob still turn up and smile thru it - after all we are famous, our club has a rich history of success centuries ago, and does it really matter in the overall scheme of things, as we have great facilities and oh so loyal fans, even though they are somewhat geographically isolated with not much choice from the closest teams counties away.
And so we go on regardless.
Next game now in the hope for change is ..........

I did a NCFC survey today and a significant amount of it was pre match entertainment.
Clearly, they are trying hard to divert our attention away from the pathetic on field performance so they can claim that we were entertained.

Thats immoral - you buy to see a live football game not other entertainment stuff you can get for free on you tube and thats no excuse whatsoever

I wonder if this time in the first team has shown a lot of people at the club that Idah isn't the future for the club (in the forward position).

For years all we have heard is he is a real talent and he has so much potential but just needs a run in the first team - well he has had that and for me he hasn't shown much of anything. The guy has a five year deal (is it five years?) with us now and I still think he should be loaned out to say a league 1 side (maybe next season)