Will these poor excuses for journalists ever stop | Vital Football

Will these poor excuses for journalists ever stop

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
Particularly those in the Gloucester area. For quite a while one of the local rags there has been pushing a "Luke Thomas to Wet Spam" story that has, it seems, no legs in it whatsoever. Now the online Gloucsestershire Live posted a story yesterday that Luke had left the Tenerife training camp to talk to Wet Spam. He hasn't left the camp.

Is it just me or do we seem to be the victims of this kind of spurious "journalism" more than most?

BTW - Derbyshire Live has now refuted the Thomes has left Tenerife story.......

There are always rumours in the off season like this, some is down to agents putting rumours out there to highlight the player they represent, some comes from clubs wanting to sell a player. Journalists have to fill their pages up and in the ned its best to wait and see what happens, but tittle tattle fills online forums s well, so where would the world be without fake news?

Why is it that it is always Derby folk who are always so unsympathetic to the media. I first noticed it with Alan Hansen and still it goes on. Obviously they see something that you don't. I wonder what that is ?:hmmm:

Why is it that it is always Derby folk who are always so unsympathetic to the media. I first noticed it with Alan Hansen and still it goes on. Obviously they see something that you don't. I wonder what that is ?:hmmm:
Not Unsympathetic, Derby have just had a bad relationship with the press for some years as we tend to be looked upon as poor relation, in the footballing sense but have more history than most Premiership clubs. We always get a bad press, but now as you may have seen by the TV coverage because we have a Landaner and a high profile one at that, as our manager we get attention. They will turn on Lampard like a pack of Wolves if he fecks this job up, but want to be his best buddy if things go right and will be promoted to the next Chelsea or England manager by Christmas........................fickle folk are Journos!

Latest Rams News