Will Grigg's on fire our defence is terrified | Vital Football

Will Grigg's on fire our defence is terrified

He should have resigned for us......we should have brought him home.........why did we allow him to go to one of our rivals...I don’t get it!

You've beat me to it, putting up a game thread .... I was going to call it "Dones? vs Dons". :cry:

Grigg maybe back on fire again, but MK have lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 games with Grigg in the side, which suggests they aren't great at the back.
If we can sort the communication out at the back, I have no doubt we'll win 👍

Griggs played 6 scored 3, assisted 3. Mk dons play high possession football, usually 60%-80% of the ball but they lack physicality. Going to be a tough game but from the bottom 7 we have the lowest placed opponent on sat.

Need to win two of the next three, 33 points from 35 games would look a lot better then 27 from 32.

Grigg to score at least 1 to inflict yet another defeat on our beleaguered club. Relegation a certainty

He should have resigned for us......we should have brought him home.........why did we allow him to go to one of our rivals...I don’t get it!

We tried but he chose them over us. He has ties there and he probably believed they wer a better shout to get back on track than us in our current state.