Will 47 points be enough? | Vital Football

Will 47 points be enough?

New York NEZ

Vital Squad Member
The average points to stay in the Championship over the years is 47. We're currently on 32 points from a total of 29 games played. There are 17 games left to play and if we can average just one point per game it will put us on 49 points which should be enough to keep us in the second tier of football. Surely this is achievable with our current form.

I watched Blackburn and Wigan last night - and, to be honest, if you hadn't known you'd have though Wigan were in the top seven and Blackburn at the bottom. They always 'come good' don't they Wigan.

I watched Blackburn and Wigan last night - and, to be honest, if you hadn't known you'd have though Wigan were in the top seven and Blackburn at the bottom. They always 'come good' don't they Wigan.
I think some of our fans are getting a bit giddy. On another forum some thought last night's draw was good for us as it gave us a better chance of catching Blackburn!:unsure::khat:

I didn’t think either team looked good. Not a good advert for Championship football.

Tonights game - Sheffield Utd and Wrexham much more exciting to watch and it wasn’t until injury time when Wrexham were obviously tiring that Sheff Utd showed their class.