WILDER | Page 2 | Vital Football

WILDER

how the hell can the 3rd goal be down to enda johnson just let weissman stroll past him
Sorry shoreham, I have just looked at it again. Enda was out of position and you are correct to say that Johnson did whata winger does when trying to defend...he didn't.

Why was Enda not in Jack's position?

Sorry shoreham, I have just looked at it again. Enda was out of position and you are correct to say that Johnson did whata winger does when trying to defend...he didn't.

Why was Enda not in Jack's position?
well lets agree to disagree then but theres no way johnson can play wing back again this season its just another disaster waiting to happen hes a winger full stop and cant defend personally think we might have well as kept lafferty as bring johnson in

got to apologise slightly chips just seen 2 still photos on s2 and both egan and enda were marking their number 9 leaving johnson exposed still terrible defending though from johnson probably cos hes not a defender
All 3 goals were poor from our point of view,poor day at the office on we go to Preston.UTCB

All 3 goals were poor from our point of view,poor day at the office on we go to Preston.UTCB
duffy has to start at preston hopefully jack will be fit as well just hope were more positive and play with more tempo because when we do were a match for anybody in this league

got to apologise slightly chips just seen 2 still photos on s2 and both egan and enda were marking their number 9 leaving johnson exposed still terrible defending though from johnson probably cos hes not a defender
At one point several players appeared to ask Wilder what the formation was with a hands and arms held outstretched. Too mnay tactical changres for some players and perhpas the wrong subs. I'd rather he had put Coutts on when he was ready and waiting.....but then if we had won 2-1 I wouldn't have raised any issues :shake:

At one point several players appeared to ask Wilder what the formation was with a hands and arms held outstretched. Too mnay tactical changres for some players and perhpas the wrong subs. I'd rather he had put Coutts on when he was ready and waiting.....but then if we had won 2-1 I wouldn't have raised any issues :shake:
its a fine line chips just think johnson did a number on us packing midfield and for me it didnt help that norwood was playing so deep it made it worse as far as im concerned dowell was a passenger in that first half meaning we were overun in midfield thats where madine would have come in if not for his suspension an outball bypassing there packed midfield also think dowell is more effective when madine plays

its a fine line chips just think johnson did a number on us packing midfield and for me it didnt help that norwood was playing so deep it made it worse as far as im concerned dowell was a passenger in that first half meaning we were overun in midfield thats where madine would have come in if not for his suspension an outball bypassing there packed midfield also think dowell is more effective when madine plays
DUFFY wudda started satdi had he been fit,of that i'm sure.We were still reorganisin when the 2nd goal was scored.I've said before Brizzle deserved to win but Johnson's tactics dint mek our defence gi poor goals away,i think Crainie is really unlucky to not have started regularly lately but hey ho hindsight's gr8 and one thing ya can be sure of is i back Our CHRIS 100%(i aint sayin you dunt owd boy)UTCB

DUFFY wudda started satdi had he been fit,of that i'm sure.We were still reorganisin when the 2nd goal was scored.I've said before Brizzle deserved to win but Johnson's tactics dint mek our defence gi poor goals away,i think Crainie is really unlucky to not have started regularly lately but hey ho hindsight's gr8 and one thing ya can be sure of is i back Our CHRIS 100%(i aint sayin you dunt owd boy)UTCB
i certainly do back him rod hes made mistakes over the season like all managers have but the job hes done here is nothing short of miracoulous especially with the funding he has been given which of course is another issue

i certainly do back him rod hes made mistakes over the season like all managers have but the job hes done here is nothing short of miracoulous especially with the funding he has been given which of course is another issue
The vast majority of BLADES realise wor a gr8 job he's done/doin for us but ya alluss get some that like wummin,especially on forums etc; Brian the BLADE will be offerin his services no doubt this week.:giggle: UTCB

The vast majority of BLADES realise wor a gr8 job he's done/doin for us but ya alluss get some that like wummin,especially on forums etc; Brian the BLADE will be offerin his services no doubt this week.:giggle: UTCB
my fear rod is if our 2 clowns that call themselves owners of the club dont back him this summer he will walk and for me that would be a disaster for the club

We'll just have to win promotion to make it impossible to leave:yes:

That's not my prediction...I never predict.......call it a prayer.

We'll just have to win promotion to make it impossible to leave:yes:

That's not my prediction...I never predict.......call it a prayer.
i dont think chris wants to leave the lane but its up to our board to show the same ambition that hes got otherwise he might be tempted by offers from elsewhere

He has this thing that the left side centre half has to be left footed but he had crainey & steadman on the bench. Keep enda at lwb & we don't concede those goals
well he certainly wont do it again the idea was right because enda has done well at lcb when hes covered for jack its just that johnson isnt a good enough defender to play that role at lwb cant see him being here next season

Duffy,i reckon he has wrecked his achilles and won't be ready until the p/o semi final.

If Johnson ever gets brought on as a sub again i wont just sit there grating my teeth,i will do something far more serious,i will stamp my feet too.

I all seriousness Johnson has uncontrollable feet and appears to have an i dont care attitude,all on show last Saturday.

In all seriousness Johnson has uncontrollable feet and appears to have an i dont care attitude,all on show last Saturday.

Hes not a natural defender, and shouldn't be blamed for being put in that position, not when we've got a first rate defender all ready to play...

1554281064692.png

Come on Chris, you know it makes sense...