Wilder to Brighton? | Vital Football

Wilder to Brighton?

Losin CHRIS wud be the ultimate kick in't bollocks for us BLADES and even a silly owd Clapper like me wud be very upset shud it happen,but as Pops said he's gunna get linked wi alot of jobs nar and i wud imagine better/bigger clubs than Brighton.Sooner the 2 owners get there shit sorted the better.UTPB

Luckily we got promoted he’s goin to want to take us there next season otherwise we’d be in trouble,the two idiots at the helm need their heads banging together and get their heads out from their arseholes

Luckily we got promoted he’s goin to want to take us there next season otherwise we’d be in trouble,the two idiots at the helm need their heads banging together and get their heads out from their arseholes
I dunt think Chris will go to Brighton but in football ya never say never.We shud be enjoyin this summer not whittlin abart our lad leavin.UTPB

There’s one thing we all agree on and that’s the spat these two are having is doin our club no favours and the sooner it’s all sorted the better the more I hear the more I want someone else in to run it

There’s one thing we all agree on and that’s the spat these two are having is doin our club no favours and the sooner it’s all sorted the better the more I hear the more I want someone else in to run it
Yeah i agree mate(i think)I've still got a naggin feelin abart wot comes next,i look at the likes of Hull and how their fanbase is against their owners,whoever teks over at BDBL i dunt want em to twat abart wi our clubs heritage/history.D'ya think i'll splinters from sittin on this fence?:giggle: UTPB

This was why I wanted Kev to win as I misguidedly thought he would look after the club by vetting the new owners now I’m not so sure and I’ve got to admit it’s a worry where we could be heading but there’s nowt I or any of us on here can do about it

dont think theres any chance of wilder going to brighton personally but your right bulmer the longer this case drags on the more hes likely to get frustrated and may well start considering his own future

Ready to make an official approach according to this and no surprise if true?

A nice distraction for our two clowns at the helm

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...51yo-in-next-48-hours-as-potter-swoop-stalls/

Nothing in that link shows that Brighton are interested in Wilder at all. Did you even read it before posting? Surely you can't have looked at this and thought it was true? I'm pretty fed up by people going to these stupid clickbait sites, seeing "Club X could/should make a move for Y" stories and spreading them around like it is breaking news on Sky Sports News.

Nothing in that link shows that Brighton are interested in Wilder at all. Did you even read it before posting? Surely you can't have looked at this and thought it was true? I'm pretty fed up by people going to these stupid clickbait sites, seeing "Club X could/should make a move for Y" stories and spreading them around like it is breaking news on Sky Sports News.

Then just ignore the article and ignore this thread buddy

I don't need a lecture on posting a rumour (if that's what it is) on a message board that stimulates debate

Cheers

Well I dint read it cos I don’t think he will go,couldn’t see the point

This was why I wanted Kev to win as I misguidedly thought he would look after the club by vetting the new owners now I’m not so sure and I’ve got to admit it’s a worry where we could be heading but there’s nowt I or any of us on here can do about it

McCabes about as good at vetting owners as he is at vetting managers (the current one apart)

Not the first article to suggest Brighton interest. This was always the risk that other clubs would seek to take advantage of the owners dragging the good name of the Club through the Courts. At the moment we have to hope that the budget agreed with CW is water tight. Nothing to suggest it won't be as the owners delivered prior to the Hearing.

CW won't be attracted to fighting a relegation battle with a club he has no knowledge of.

Like an increasing number of people I suspect he is coming to the conclusion that the Club would be better off with new owners asap so he can get on with his ambition to take us to the next level.

Allegri is set to leave Juventus. (Just saying like......)

Perhaps he will be piggies next target when bruice bonus leaves...after all it's a mahoofsive club ya know...btw ", the prem league is shit so i've been told...championship is miles better and you don't get as much tv money in the prem..."
from a deluded.....
anyway after picking up said (now slightly battered tin coffee mug off the floor, waste of a good bloody cupfull an all)
the thick spanner piggie then set his cnc machine up wrong and promptly buggered up a job worth about 500 quid....

he spent half an hour in his boss's office....:death::death::death:[/QUOTE]