Wilder in | Vital Football

Wilder in

I hope Gibson's ready to waste loads of money.
BOGOF deal available Burke & Brewster- 15 m or 16m including McB.
Come on Chris- you know they're the ones you want(ed)

Good luck our Chris,getting this job is a little bit better than the Sunday League standard he's supposed to be according to some of our social media know it all fanbase. I hope he gets a brilliant reception when Boro arrive at BDBL.UTB

Fcukin hell ........

The dross he signed at BDTBL off to Middlesborough, lets fcukin hope so !

I think it's a given that CW will pick a system that suits the players he has inherited, radical tactics or common sense who knows.

Best chance we have of selling any of our current squad in the next 2 windows. Personally I think he will do well there.

Good fit for him.

Should be able to go straight in and play 3-5-2 as Warnock has been doing.

Hope he takes as many of our players with him as possible.

Fleck
Norwood
Stevens
Basham (sadly)
Burke
McKnee
McPub

Take your fucking pick, eh!

We could easily see 3 or 4 move Boro's way in January. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately I think Basham's the most likely - he's from the north east and our current clown manager doesn't even see fit to play him.

Good fit for him.

Should be able to go straight in and play 3-5-2 as Warnock has been doing.

Hope he takes as many of our players with him as possible.

Fleck
Norwood
Stevens
Basham (sadly)
Burke
McKnee
McPub

Take your fucking pick, eh!

We could easily see 3 or 4 move Boro's way in January. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately I think Basham's the most likely - he's from the north east and our current clown manager doesn't even see fit to play him.
I know you claim not to care or have any interest anymore Herby but BASH has started the last 2 games. UTB

If he does want players from us, Basham, McGoldrick last year of contract are best bets, Fleck dependent on fee, rest on longer contracts.

I was told 3 weeks ago that his return to management was imminent. Unfortunately, no one would tell me where that would be.
I may be wrong, I often am, but this strikes me as a great move, for both Chris and ‘Boro.
Time will tell.

I think he will do well there I think he’ll come for bash maybe fleck and egan hopefully and I was goin to say baldock till I remembered the lad on loan at forest who is far better. Can see them challenging next season if not this
meanwhile down at the lane ……

I was told 3 weeks ago that his return to management was imminent. Unfortunately, no one would tell me where that would be.
I may be wrong, I often am, but this strikes me as a great move, for both Chris and ‘Boro.
Time will tell.
I thought Boro would've asked about speaking to a few of the managerial experts we have on here Bigglenaldo, perhaps Villa or Norwich will.:giggle: UTB

If he does want players from us, Basham, McGoldrick last year of contract are best bets, Fleck dependent on fee, rest on longer contracts.

Bash and McKnee definitely make the most sense.

Low fees - if any, both out of favour, both Wilder favourites.

The other players at Boro are good fits for him too. Probably a big reason he went there.

Bash and McKnee definitely make the most sense.

Low fees - if any, both out of favour, both Wilder favourites.

The other players at Boro are good fits for him too. Probably a big reason he went there.

Always thought he was always waiting for the right opportunity, he wasn't in a rush until it came along. The fans who thought he was finished ought to give their heads a shake.

No rush at all he doesn’t need the money he knew a decent club would come along soon enough and he’s walking into a club mid table but only 4 pts off the play offs rarely do you get that luxury replacing a sacked manager he’s not daft is he