Wigan Away | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wigan Away

I have just received a Whatsapp message from the club to say that Wigan away has been confirmed for Sunday 14th April. Tickets s are priced at £7.50 per adult and £20 per adult. The away points system is being implemented.

I was going to this match but on will struggle to get there at that time on bus and National Rail. I am on 950 points as I don't have a home season ticket so I wouldn't be able to get a ticket until two days after they go on sale.

I am going to Rotherham away but hoped to get my points up to 1000 with the Wigan match.

An UTTER DISGRACE that Sky have been allowed to do this and have our fans getting up at 4am to catch the coach at 5am . Shame on you Sky and the EFL

Eugh either get up at 4am to get the cheaper coach/tickets or go to a mates in Birmingham on the saturday and drive up on the day at more expense - think i'll just have to accept the early start

Going to be Sky for us. Some of my family actually work for a living.

I of course, am living off past glories rather like Sky Sports pundits.

An UTTER DISGRACE that Sky have been allowed to do this and have our fans getting up at 4am to catch the coach at 5am . Shame on you Sky and the EFL

I agree YB. I cannot believe that Sky have got away with this. 5.30pm KO
on the Sat may have been better but even then it may have caused some problems getting home re trains. No consideration for NCFC supporters.

It's all about profit. Sky shows what will make them the most.

All based on viewing figures.

The only way to stop Sky is for every fan to boycott the game , but that will hurt NC and none us will do it . trouble is Sky know that as well

The only way to stop Sky is for every fan to boycott the game , but that will hurt NC and none us will do it . trouble is Sky know that as well

They do indeed! The team need massive support that day particularly with a crap 12 noon KO. Mr S can't go that Sunday due to a prior commitment. I have looked into going on the Sunday morning but it will cost me the earth plus a silly start time. No way am I driving on my own. I could go go on the Sat and stop over but not on my own. I concede defeat.

I agree YB. I cannot believe that Sky have got away with this. 5.30pm KO
on the Sat may have been better but even then it may have caused some problems getting home re trains. No consideration for NCFC supporters.

They do provide a lot of money to football clubs.

I'll be going so long as I can get a ticket. Hopeful one or two friends will also be able to come, but if not I'll be driving up on my own. Only done 2 games alone before but both have been wins. Maybe a good Omen!

Great support Nathan ! Bit of a journey for you !

I’ve got my tickets safely in my abode , and Saturday night hotel is all booked up ! See you there !!