Wigan Athletic (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Jensen

Mitchell Jackson Eyoma

Sorensen Hamilton Erhahon Burroughs

Mandroiu Makama Duffy

Tough one for the result and score i just dont know lol

Need to keep the back 3 as it has been. No-one should be dropped from here and would be disappointed if we did so simply to make way for Pauldie. Saw Mitchell was on the bench Tuesday, hope that's not the case coming up to the recall window as if he may move as a few have suggested with Millwall looking poor. May choose to sit on their bench rather than ours. Our Midfield picks itself and the front line is a case of whos fit at the moment Tempted to include Vale but I think for me this suits what will be a tough game and we will do well to get a point.
I predict a 2-2 here

Jensen
Mitchell Jackson Eyoma
Sorensen Burroughs
Hamilton Erhahon
Mandroiu
Makama Duffy

Sorensen in yes, Vale up front, possibly O'Connor in for TJ. (not that he's done anything wrong).
I'll go for 1-2 Imps.

Jensen
Sorensen
Mitchell
Jackson
O'Connor
Burroughs
Hamilton
Erhahon
Mandroiu
Makama
Duffy

1-1

Thought TJ made 3 or 4 errors at Cambridge that on another day would have cost us.
Suicidal back pass back to Jensen and complete miss kicked clearance not reaching out penalty spot among them. So I have gone for O'Connor.

Sorensen in yes, Vale up front, possibly O'Connor in for TJ. (not that he's done anything wrong).
I'll go for 1-2 Imps.
I like this opinion...

We do seem to have gained some good results in games against the "big" clubs.

Come on you Imps!!!!!!©

Jensen

Mitchell Jackson Eyoma

Sorensen Hamilton Erhahon Burroughs

Mandroiu Makama Duffy

2-0 Imps

O'Connor not earned his place yet would be disappointed to see anyone dropped for him. Yes TJ started shakily at Cambridge bit soon settled into his recent form.

Jensen
Mitchell Jackson Eyoma
Sorensen Erhahon Hamilton Burroughs
Mandroiu Makama Duffy.

Jensen
Mitchell Jackson Eyoma
Mandroiu Makama Duffy.

Kept TJ. Though not as powerful, he is half a yard quicker to the tackle than Mitchell, Jackson and O’Conner. Adds versatility when playing well.

1-2 City, hopefully.

Jensen
Mitchell Jackson Eyoma
Mandroiu Makama Duffy.

Kept TJ. Though not as powerful, he is half a yard quicker to the tackle than Mitchell, Jackson and O’Conner. Adds versatility when playing well.

1-2 City, hopefully.
Tj doesn’t deserve to be dropped, when taking into account how o’c created the vacant space in the back three in the first place. tj might have made a few slips in the last game, but plenty of v good defending in the games before that, and nothing anywhere near as glaring/stupid as O’Connor’s effort against port vale (and exeter).