Why Travel? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Why Travel?

Good point BBJ. I remember my Uncle as I was the only niece. He had no children spoiling me though in the Villa shop such as it was back then to now

P.S. You had a very cheeky Irish eyes are smiling look on your face that day. I know, I know. It was your wedding day

I have to say BBJ, what a great picture, you really do look like the cat that got the cream, and I'm not suprised: Mrs BBJ looks absolutely stunning.

PS. I always thought Niall looks like his mum, but he looks like you in this photo.

That is a fantastic photo, the look on your face BBJ tells me a lot what you soon got upto ;)

My nan and grandad had a photo like this and is it just me or nearly every bloke in the olden days had a full head of hair and looked smart? Nowadays we younger generations look scruffy comapred to back then maybe im just being daft lol

a week ago last friday me and the family went to Rhyl at the begining of this hot weather and i have to say i was amazed how fantastic the holiday was, we visited the zoo sea life centre a massive leisure centre that rains from the roof whilst smashes waves at you lol the beach was lovely and clean and the site where we stayed was super dupa indoor pools entertainment no chavs and the site gave us a Chalet (bungalow) which was massive flat screen TV brand new stuff for nothing extra we was spoilt, makes me never want to go broad again tbh

I clicked 'family friendly' instead of relaxation. I'm not sure what family friendly is really supposed to mean as an answer to the question?

Question: Why travel?
Answer: Family friendly??????

I normally travel just to get away from regular life. Although some of our holidays are quite active and i'm not relaxing physically just being somewhere different I relax my mind without the stress of work and everyday life. I don't ever feel like I need to get away to relax my body But often need a holiday to forget it all for a week or two. When I return I feel much better for it.

ClivetheVillan - 17/7/2013 15:07

a week ago last friday me and the family went to Rhyl at the begining of this hot weather and i have to say i was amazed how fantastic the holiday was, we visited the zoo sea life centre a massive leisure centre that rains from the roof whilst smashes waves at you lol the beach was lovely and clean and the site where we stayed was super dupa indoor pools entertainment no chavs and the site gave us a Chalet (bungalow) which was massive flat screen TV brand new stuff for nothing extra we was spoilt, makes me never want to go broad again tbh

We too had an excellent week away in Scarborough last week. I would say the same thing about going abroad but the weather plays a massive part. 99% of the time You would not get a week like the week that we have had. Althogh weather is not THE most important thing to me I would not enjoy it the same if it was pissing down all week.

ClivetheVillan - 17/7/2013 15:02

That is a fantastic photo, the look on your face BBJ tells me a lot what you soon got upto ;)

My nan and grandad had a photo like this and is it just me or nearly every bloke in the olden days had a full head of hair and looked smart? Nowadays we younger generations look scruffy comapred to back then maybe im just being daft lol

The olden days! :10:
lol
There were plenty of long-haired layabouts back then too, Clive.
James, I was the cat who got the cream all right. Herself has never realised how gorgeous she is.
However, when she looks at a picture like this she'll say (in some surpise) - I was pretty, wasn't I? I correct her by telling her she's speaking in the wrong tense - it's "am" not "was".

Like anyone there are many factors, but mostly relaxation for me. I want nice scenery, some interesting places to visit (nature/history/scenic) and decent weather, but it has to be a proper holiday where I can get away from it all and relax.