Why did we sign Khadra? | Vital Football

Why did we sign Khadra?

We have gone from a creative swashbuckling style to defensive worried about the opposition style. We lose 0-1 or 2-3 the points are the same. Why not have a go ?.
Brewster should have come on to run the channels and Khadra should have replaced McAtee (who is a boy playing a mans game).
Hecky has his favourites in Basham, Sharp, Osborn, Fleck and McBurnie. Admittededly McBurnie has done well this season but it was not working lumping balls up to him. Poor Ndiaye was doing the work of 3 players last night. Simply bad management. Hecky is out of his depth.

......can anyone help me out with this one?
Khadra hasn't impressed me when he's been on the pitch so far Germaine,i understand he hasn't had that many starts and one of those starts was at left wing back but like on satdi v Blackpool he was brought on and never tried to go past defenders,he was just taking the ball and passing it back or square. That said i would definitely have brought him on last night and demanded he ran at defenders. Our season really is in danger of going tats up if we don't find some form Quickly. UTB

Gets played out of position.

Gets 5 minutes here and there.

And when he doesn't play well he's banished for 5 games.

That's a smart way to treat a winger like him isn't it? The sort of player who clearly blows hot and cold. They can be awful one game (Blackpool) and superb the next.

Heckman clearly doesn't realise this though.

Last night he should have just come on for McAtee, who consistently offers nothing.

If Heckman is still in charge we are absolutely losing Khadra in January because I'm certain he is extremely frustrated with his treatment so far, and understandably so.

Giving Heckingbottom a player like Khadra is like giving a Spinning Jenny to a chimpanzee. He'll be fascinated with it, he'll play with it, he'll have no idea how to use it, he'll get frustrated with it and he'll eventually end up breaking it.

Khadra's an individual in a club with an ethos on the group. Maybe he's not receptive to Jack Lester's advice, maybe he's not a workhorse in training, maybe his confidence is shot after just three months with us.

So far, it's not a transfer that's working for both parties. Considering the amount of positivity from the fans for this move that's a real shame.