Who's next ? | Vital Football

Who's next ?

woodhallcanary

Vital Youth Team
In what has been an unprecedented transfer period for Norwich, who does everybody think will be the next signing ? Surely this isn't the end !!

Will McNally in his 'I always get my man' mode go back for Toby Alderweireld and offer an improved offer ? Do the rumours that surfaced last night about Juventus accepting a £10 million bid for Quagliarella hold any truth ?

All I can say is exciting times ahead for our club !!! :posh: :posh:

I think an attacking midfielder, a centre back, and a young striker on loan to be 4th choice if injuries get seriously bad

Yeah I can see a loan player coming in like that guy from United Powell?

I want another forward and a defender

CB next than another striker and finish it off with an attchking midfielder if we have the time. Seriously think we should be aiming to at least hit the top ten this season after a great summer of signings. Still a little concerned with the on field tactics CH will use though. Hope its more attacking than last season.

harry kane turned out to be kak and injury prone.
this season we could give one of the fa youth cup winners a go.

If we are only playing one up front then I think we are ok now . If its two up front (please!) then we need another striker. Most pressing though is a big central defender .. A sort of takes no prisoners guy !

I can't help but think that Hooper and RVW are similar in style from what I've seen in YouTube clips. I actually think two up front may work better RVW + Becchio or Hooper + Becchio.

Could work with Hooper and RVW but we would be looking to play more through the middle as they are both the type to play off the backs of defenders. That's why I think Fox may actually feature next season with his passing ability from midfield.

we have 2 sets of midfields even if playing 4 5 1
and there is still not a place for butterfield !

Snodgrass Tettey Fer Pilks
Wes

Bennett Johnson Howson Redmond
Fox

I'd still have Pilks over Redmond at the moment, but other than that I agree with NY if we go 5 in midfield.

Something that also has been brought up is maybe RVW will play just in behind Hooper, not in a 5 man midfield, but sort of a second striker role. He has the ability to come deep and link the play, and Hooper is best used on the last shoulder. Could be something we see