Who's got the best uniforms | Vital Football

Who's got the best uniforms

Archiepoptart

Vital 1st Team Regular
Stuck in the departure lounge of Auckland airport with nothing to do but talk to her indoors. My eyes wandered to the various cabin crews making their way to departure. It struck me that Emirates crews looked bloody smart wheras Air NZ cews were stuck in the early 1960. Cathay Pacific looked quite nice too.
I'm starting to worry that when I grow up I'll be a dirty old man

I always thought Virgin Atlantic had the best uniforms and the best women in them. Best overall transatlantic airline too. Emirates is up there too, apart from the overall airline score!

BA’s stewardesses are usually 50 years old. Low-cost airlines, especially the ones like Wizzbang and Baltic, will have a good ratio but a dull uniform. And by the time the flight’s over they’ve only serviced half the plane, so the take-off safety instructions are the last you’ll see of them.

Stuck in the departure lounge of Auckland airport with nothing to do but talk to her indoors. My eyes wandered to the various cabin crews making their way to departure. It struck me that Emirates crews looked bloody smart wheras Air NZ cews were stuck in the early 1960. Cathay Pacific looked quite nice too.
I'm starting to worry that when I grow up I'll be a dirty old man

Coincidentally Archie, a friend of mine is also at Auckland airport, at the same time as you, waiting for a flight to Dubai, then onto the UK ! She won`t be wearing a Gills top though. Safe travel.