Who's Going..... | Vital Football

Who's Going.....

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
On Saturday? Interesting to see what the crowd will be and would hope we would get around 25K? Brum have sold their allocation out.

The 8.00 pm kick off has put me off this time, but it won't be long....does anyone have an update on the Copthorne situation?

On Saturday? Interesting to see what the crowd will be and would hope we would get around 25K? Brum have sold their allocation out.

The 8.00 pm kick off has put me off this time, but it won't be long....does anyone have an update on the Copthorne situation?
The club have said this morning more than 27,500 tickets have been sold for the game Germaine.Terrific crowd i think.Brum have sold their allocation so should be a decent atmosphere.UTB

The club have said this morning more than 27,500 tickets have been sold for the game Germaine.Terrific crowd i think.Brum have sold their allocation so should be a decent atmosphere.UTB

Great news Rod - it'll be a cracking atmosphere. Presume you are going?

No signs of progress at the Copthorne as of a couple of days ago. The shutters are still up and the signage down. Dont know what their relaunch date is.

Great news Rod - it'll be a cracking atmosphere. Presume you are going?
Yes i'll be there, i'm still deciding whether to go and watch Rovrum first then off to BDBL,depends on whether our Gertie can do without my wit and charm for most of the day.:giggle: UTB

I’m going (of course) and to the Carlisle game on Tuesday.
I hope to see Rod on Tuesday. I’m on the back row near the centre-line. If you’re watching the highlights or the goals, I’m the good-looking one who just sits there and looks miserable - and I don’t wave at the cameras!
Bah! Humbug!

No signs of progress at the Copthorne as of a couple of days ago. The shutters are still up and the signage down. Dont know what their relaunch date is.

I think I remember someone saying early 2022 - so I guess that is what it is going to be.....will have to try somewhere else for now

I hope to see Rod on Tuesday. Back row near the centre-line. If you’re watching the highlights or the goals, I’m the good-looking one who just sits there and looks miserable - and I don’t wave at the cameras!

:punk: respect Biggles - for going to both games and also for not waving at the cameras- cool dude (y)

I hope to see Rod on Tuesday. I’m on the back row near the centre-line. If you’re watching the highlights or the goals, I’m the good-looking one who just sits there and looks miserable - and I don’t wave at the cameras!
Bah! Humbug!
My seat is front of the GOD suite Bigglenaldo,i obvs bow to him before every home game when he takes his seat to watch the game.:yes: It'll be gr8 to see thi mi owd pal.UTB

Ha ha - I'm sure she'll make the sacrifice for you :yes:
I've just had a look at ticket prices for the Millers v Plymouth and for over 60's like me, it's £15 and £25 full price,i think i'm gunna ask our Gertie if she'll give me a tenner towards the cost.:ROFLMAO: UTB

cant wait to here the fuckin noise ,i hope to god we win this game i really do,it,ll actually bring me to tears
When they come out and when we all sing the GCB just before KO will be very emotional for a lot of us Twirls,Hankies at the ready mi owd pal. 3 points will be gratefully received.UTB