Who Was Your Man of The Match v Tranmere Rovers? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Tranmere Rovers?

Who was your Man of The Match v Tranmere Rovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bolger. His defending was solid and his distribution, much improved.

Should also mention Bozzy, O'Hara (apart from the slack crossfield pass and the miss near the end) and Gilks, business-like and unruffled.

Nobody bombed, in a good all-round performance.

Best game Michael O'Connor has played for us as far as I can remember. Bostwick was brilliant too, but isn't he always.

Lots of good performances across the board but for the one outstanding defensive tackle, Bossie gets this one from me

Bostwick was outstanding, O'Hara if he had burried that chance would have been, but gone for Rheady as he made all the difference up front and it may have been his last starting game for us ( think he will be offered something for next season though, even a coaching role of some sort, well respected by Danny and everyone else at the Club ).

bostwick. immensest of the immense.

getting rhead on the coaching staff is a good shout. good technique. reads the game well. respected. and superb header of a long ball - up there with mick harford/big percy.

A few rose tinted glasses here regarding the back 4?
By rights they got through on goal and into very dangerous positions on several occasions often due to unforced errors on our part.
They should have scored a few times but luckily for us on the day Norwood forgot his shooting boots!

Even though the poll has closed, I won't be publishing the article until tomorrow morning, so there is still time to post comments!