Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

• Wright

• Walsh

• Jackson

• Poole

• Whittaker

• Bramall

• Bishop

• McGrandles

• Maguire

• Hopper

• Marquis

• Sørensen (29')

• Robson (55')

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmm....tempted to go for Scully as he was the first across to the away supporters at the end but the makeshift defence did fine all in all and as we really didn't have that much of a threat going forward it will be one of them and I think it will be Regan Poole who did his usual hard graft.

Very difficult to pick a MOM with that performance especially 2nd half. I’m sorry on this occasion I am going to have to pass

Jordan Wright, on the basis that he had a solid game, which must give the defence (& himself) confidence. Only saw the goal on I-Follow and couldn’t tell if it took a deflection or not, but it should have been blocked by a defender (one of the five or six that were necessarily used throughout the game 🤣). I like the young man and think he has a lot to offer for next season as our No 1 (maybe give Sam a season in L2 to aid his development Ready for the season after). Honourable mention to Regan Poole, but not overly impressed with many of the team on that performance. Felt sorry for Jackson, and especially Cohen as he was doing really well until injury, maybe season ending ☹️

I voted Cohen Bramall.
Our attacking threat ended on 55 minutes when Bramall went off injured. Until then we had been the best team and had played all the football that had been played and he was instrumental in that.
After the first half of the season it seems unbelievable that Cohen will be missed more than virtually any other player on the team.