Who Was Your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes Dons? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes Dons?

Who was your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes Dons?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poole

• Jackson

• Walsh

• Morton

• Scully

• Eyoma (63')

• Anderson (67')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be Johnson but a lot of honourable mentions today - bramall, edun, mcgrandles, Rogers assists, Walsh always being solid...

Had to vote for Johnson, great movement and finishes for his goals and not flustered for the retaken pen. Although I was still tempted to go for Bramall - some great raids up the pitch and cheeky free kick. Good games for Walsh and McG too.

The proverbial game of 2 halves for Johnson, villain and 'substitute at half time' (copyright me and others) becoming hat-trick hero of the second half.

McGrandles has always been important and has really stepped up as the senior pro and midfield maestro, and runs a close second. Edun, his partner in crime, initiated the best moment of a turgid first half and helped step up the tempo to match-winning levels in the second.

Has to be Johnson for the hat-trick - two very calm finishes and kept his head well to drill the penalty into exactly the same spot twice.

Rogers had a hand in all four goals, so marginal.

Rogers for me – had a hand in all four goals and was simply brilliant. Attacked well, defended well, complete all-round performance. Johnson also terrific, as were McGrandles, Edun and Bramall (his best game in a City shIrt).

Rogers for me – had a hand in all four goals and was simply brilliant. Attacked well, defended well, complete all-round performance. Johnson also terrific, as were McGrandles, Edun and Bramall (his best game in a City shIrt).

Surely you mean a foot?

As well as everyone played, and you can make a convincing argument for many in the side, it’s got to be Johnson. Was in the right place at the right time, and showed how to finish, on three occasions. Got to get the nod. But he takes it as part, and on behalf, of a team effort.

Really hard decision this one. In terms of impacting the result it was probably Brennan, but I’ve gone for Tayo - thought he played some sublime football at times and often amazed me when he just emerged with the ball from between two or three MK players. Very impressive, controlled performance 👏. Honourable mentions to Walsh and especially McGrandles.

Don’t like being predictable and just follow the crowd but hat tricks in a City shirt are as rare as a an insightful Notty post so Johnson it is. Great to have other alternatives tho, Rogers with class moments, Walsh, Eden and MrGrandles dominant and stylish and Bramall catching the eye going forward with his searing pace but he would have had a tougher job marking me than he had against that shower last night.

Don’t like being predictable and just follow the crowd but hat tricks in a City shirt are as rare as a an insightful Notty post so Johnson it is. Great to have other alternatives tho, Rogers with class moments, Walsh, Eden and MrGrandles dominant and stylish and Bramall catching the eye going forward with his searing pace but he would have had a tougher job marking me than he had against that shower last night.

Stop being so grumpy. I'll set Clive Ford on to you. He's my mate now. 😁