Who Was Your Man of The Match v Hull City? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Hull City?

Who was your Man of The Match v Hull City?

• Montsma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walsh

• Johnson

• Grant

• Scully

• Howarth

• Hopper (64')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Palmer was immense in the shoot out, but in the 90 minutes TJ was superb, again, and gets my vote.

All deserve credit for the way they played in those conditions.

A nod to Anderson for his goal and energy throughout. Everyone worked their socks off but it's got to be Palmer. Some good saves in play and three excellent ones on the shoot out

We know, and Lord Alex will win, but I voted for TJ because he had a excellent 90 minutes and that needs to be acknowleged.

I'm not sure Imp2stone has voted, there's only mine up there! C'mon, do your democratic duty!

On a normal day recognising individual achievement underneath an overall winner is something that I have actively voted for, so I support your sentiment entirely.

That said, Sir Alex saved three penalties and I got really, really excited (in a totally non-Notty Montsma way).

Perhaps it is best if I went to bed ...

On a normal day recognising individual achievement underneath an overall winner is something that I have actively voted for, so I support your sentiment entirely.

That said, Sir Alex saved three penalties and I got really, really excited (in a totally non-Notty Montsma way).

Perhaps it is best if I went to bed ...

Methinks he doth protest too much. 😁

TJ for me - great performance, he'll be even better when he gets a left foot. Palmer did ok, but I thought he should have caught the penalties though.