Who Was Your Man of The Match v Everton? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Everton?

Who was your Man of The Match v Everton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Who was your Man of The Match in tonight's 4-2 defeat at home against Everton?

You have got 48 hours to vote and comment!

Bruno the stand out on TV, almost matched them, what a sweet finish for his goal. Gave us hope and did no harm to his valuation.

Great team effort though.

Really, really tough. Gone for Harry A who finished difficult early chance with aplomb and worked his socks off, in defence and attack. Bruno close not least for THAT volley, and Jack Payne who looked so at home against premiership midfielders.

I've gone for Aaron Lewis. Only his second game and to be up against a full Prem side he clearly wasn't out of his depth and got stronger as the game went on. That run that set up Andrade's goal was terrific and he put in one or two stonking tackles, especially the one on Richarleson.

Anderson just pips it for me he was everywhere. Bruno showed some real quality tonight.

I would love to know the gps stats as I think most of the team covered a lot of miles.

Special mention to Lewis for that take down on Richarlason, and bring back the long throw

Fantastic performance from the whole team, again, but gone for Bruno, purely for that volley. Top strike, top goal, top drawer!

Iv gone for Bolger. It was great to have him back in, he looked assured and won everything in the air.

A close second for me was Aaron Lewis, made a few errors (but nothing came of them). As others have said he grew into the game and didn't look out of his depth made one hell of a run and got the assist for Bruno's worldy.

The defence played really well - sounds silly when we've conceded four goals... But really, the freekick was a different class, the penalty was soft and the third goal was a little bit pinballish!

Overall really proud of the whole team.

An honourable mention for Akinde never stopped running or harassing their defense.

Aaron Lewis for me too.
Looked really assured. Handled most of what came his way. And was so positive going forward. Brilliant run to set up Bruno's wonder goal.
Definitely earned his pay last night !

Bruno, then Anderson. 2 magical moments against a top quality Premiership side.
Reckon Bruno and Bolger should start the game on Saturday. Lewis came through last night with great credit too.

Everton fans can go to Anfield, the Etihad and Old Trafford this season and they won't see a better goal than Andrade's volley last night. He was a man on a mission for the whole game.

I will say, though, that Jack Payne was a very close second. I think he'll be our player of the season by a mile if he stays fit.

A really hard pick this time, but gone for Lewis. Did not look like only his second game for us! Great run for Andrade's goal, plus the challenge on Richardson... beautiful!

Payne, even though he was only on for 60 minutes. What an outstanding player for League One!

I gave it to Lewis. I'm ignoring the stupid hack at the end of the game. I though he had a great game.

Surprises me Andrade is leading so convincingly. Wasn't his best game and disappeared for long parts of it. Great goal though.