Who Was Your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

Who was your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

• Poole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robson

• Jackson

• Bishop

• Maguire

• Adelakun

• Bramall

• Eyoma (18')

• Fiorini (45')

• Sørensen (45')

• N'Lundulu (61')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGrandles as the one holding it together as best he could within the context of the 'normal' game. Griffiths did very well with the one on ones when we were down to 10 and it was a bit of a free for all.

Griffiths, as he kept it down to two. Montsma and McGrandles also had ok games but the rest have to look at themselves. We had the chances that professionals should put away.

Has to be Montsma composed in defence and marauding forward that pass was exquisite. Oliebollen for Monty.

If we do ever get any central defenders fit, I would play Monty up front.

Montsma certainly wasn't shite and gets my vote, committed and largely composed despite the mayhem of injuries and red cards around him.

His cameo forays forward when we were down to 10 caused Crewe problems too. I fear we may lose him in January.

McGrandles, Griffiths and Bridcutt had good games/half games.

Griffiths for me, 2 or 3 good saves at the end saved us from a heavier defeat. McGrandles did well to

As most have mooted it could have been Griffiths who kept the score down, but we were at that point trying to get back into a game but I've gone for McGrandles who was at the heart of all our efforts in those last 35 minutes

Having described Griffiths as a liability earlier in the season, I thought he displayed everything you would want from a goalkeeper last night. He is maturing fast. The sobering feeling that game left me with was that, for the last half-hour, Lincoln City’s players played as well as they are able. Let’s hope for more playground rammies during the rest of the season, because that’s all they’re fit for.

Remember the bloke in the middle's rubbish performance was , and the worst I've seen all season. Knight should have been off the field long before the penalty decisions, and in any case for simulation for the 2nd one.
The players in OUR team put everything into that game last night, but seeing what the man in black did to them would knock it out of any body. Yes Griffiths did us proud, and remember Crewe would never have scored without that referee.

come on boys

Went for Griffiths. Only possible choice. Please, someone exolain to me what Fiorini and Sorensen bring to the party. Watched Fiorini for 5 minutes last night. Jogs around trying to avoid the ball, from what I can see

Griffiths for his overall 90 minute performance.

Bridcutts presence in the first half proves how much we miss him.

It's just keeping him fit.

Griffiths Although it doesn’t say much for the rest when our goalie is MOM against a poor side.