Who Was Your Man of The Match v Charlton Athletic? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Charlton Athletic?

Who was your Man of The Match v Charlton Athletic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

syimp

Vital Squad Member
Harry, amidst a plethora of apathetic performances. Definitely had the feeling of an "After The Lord Mayor's Show" performance, not at all representative of our forthcoming play-off games.

This pub team, our pub team can do it #keepthefaith #UTI

PWould

Vital 1st Team Regular
I will agree with Harry as the least worse option but no-one played above par and there were no stand outs at all. Hopper and Sanders and Walsh did make a difference though. As usual Bridcutt does not play and we were far less cohesive.
It is going to be a nervy ride about his and Walsh's ability to stay on the pitch. If they do and with Hopper, Mcgrandles, Johnson and Rogers to return then it is a whole different ball game.
I assume Liam was rested tonight and wrapped in cotton wool. Has this been confirmed?

Franky73

Vital Youth Team
Harry 8 did alot of running and should be used alot more instead of looking for Morton, who does alot of running but not a league 1 player for me,I know he gets knocked around alot, and should get more free kicks, and his control lets him down.

Chesterimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Poole for me, some fine tackles, two stonking passes to create half chances, under more pressure in the second half but overall one of the few plusses in a flat night which served to get time on the pitch for some of the returning ex-crocks.

Walsh in his short time on the pitch gave TJ and Montsma an object lesson in how to deal with physical strikers.