Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bolton Wanderers? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bolton Wanderers?

Who was your Man of The Match v Bolton Wanderers?

• Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackson

• Poole

• Whittaker

• Maguire

• Scully

• Marquis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGrandles for me because he was solid in the first half and got us playing with some tidy passing, and his levels didn't drop in the second.

BNC was great again but occasionally tried to too much, slightly better in the first half for me. Probably not a surprise he tried to do too much based on the performance of some of the forward players.

Bishop was good first half but barely noticeable second. Not sure if that's fitness but the lung busting runs of the first half disappeared.

McGrandles for me just over Norton-Cuffy. Just covered so much ground throughout and that feint and pass to Maguire, which he should have put on a plate for Marquis, was class

I put Norton-Cuffy. Did show his youth with a couple of naive bits of play but was probably our best player going forwards.

I think we’ll be lucky to get him back next season. I think any club will be lucky to get him on loan next season as Arsenal could honestly take a look at him and try and iron out a couple of the nerves in his game.

McGrandles was terrific with and without the ball throughout. Bishop showed that if he can achieve an extended run, and resultant gain in match fitness, he can be a class player.

BNC stood up well to a sterner test of his all round capabilities, a good educational night but for me not near MotM.

Norton Cuffey again, for his unpredictability, flair and power. He's going to be a helluva player.

I won't be publishing the article until tomorrow morning, so there is still time to comment.