Who Was Your Man of The Match v Accrington Stanley? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Accrington Stanley?

Who was your Man of The Match v Accrington Stanley?

• Rushworth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O'Connor

• Jackson

• Poole

• Bishop

• Shodipo

• Diamond

• Sørensen (63')

• Vernam (66')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Erhahon for me. Some superb performances, particularly from House, Montsma and Roughan, but the contribution from Ethan was immense and gave the whole team a lift in confidence, especially Ted Bishop.

Montsma coming back with a vengeance, looking better than ever, a cig paper's width ahead, performance-wise, of Erhahon. What a signing he looks. Bite, poise and skill. Good to see Bishop's confidence returning. A fully deserved 3-0 win and a bustling, busy 90 minutes from House.

So many to choose from in an impressive display. House ran his marker ragged, confusing the poor chap. Erhahan gave the best debut for many a season and at just 21 years of age we will enjoy watching him light up this league for some time to come. My choice however goes to Lewis Monstma who was a joy to watch all game and finished the game with some amazing close ball control to work a scoring chance for himself, just before he was involved in an unfortunate head clash with an opponent. Hopefully both players will recover as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Erhahon for me what an outstanding debut very cool and composed but both House and Montsama ran him close, Lewis looked as good as ever.

Must agree with Johnnoble's choice, but all 4 mentioned were on top form, but the whole team accounted well for themselves really well. I think Plange will be good too, for the short time he was on the field showed he will be hard to get off the ball, and has some pace.There was one point for me with Vernam had one run down left should have knocked ball into 6 yd box for Plange to score his 1st goal.Was one of the best games for MK DB for me, well done Mark lets push on with same style 3 at back.Come on Boys

House, his pressing and harrying causes panic, he is deceptively quick. Took his goal well and showed nifty quick feet in the lead up to the second.