Who replaces Bash?? | Vital Football

Who replaces Bash??

Concerns he'll miss the rest of the season.

Without him, we're done. That's one too many.

So it's injuries that screw us this time.

Our thanks should go to QPR, Preston, Hull and Middlesbrough. As well as our own medical department.

Concerns he'll miss the rest of the season.

Without him, we're done. That's one too many.

So it's injuries that screw us this time.

Our thanks should go to QPR, Preston, Hull and Middlesbrough. As well as our own medical department.
In my book an injury did for us last time.

True. But a lot else went badly wrong. This time it's a glut of injuries and it'll single handedly cost us.

And the worst thing is, we're unlikely to get a better chance to go back up.

It worries me a bit that PH said that we were going to have to manage Bogle for the rest of the season and 2 days later he was having a season ending op.

It's asking a lot I know but if we can get 5 points from the next 3 games maybe Goode will have learned from his mistake and provide decent cover, he did ok up to his brain fart and we may see him attack more as he gets more match fit. IF Bash can get back by say the end of March so much the better.

My worry is that if we do get turned over a couple of times and conceded a few while both Bash and Goode are out and we lose ground it could knock our confidence. I think the next 3 games are key and currently they don't get much harder than Millwall away Forest and Boro but we've seen the spirit in the camp. 🤞

It worries me a bit that PH said that we were going to have to manage Bogle for the rest of the season and 2 days later he was having a season ending op.

It's asking a lot I know but if we can get 5 points from the next 3 games maybe Goode will have learned from his mistake and provide decent cover, he did ok up to his brain fart and we may see him attack more as he gets more match fit. IF Bash can get back by say the end of March so much the better.

My worry is that if we do get turned over a couple of times and conceded a few while both Bash and Goode are out and we lose ground it could knock our confidence. I think the next 3 games are key and currently they don't get much harder than Millwall away Forest and Boro but we've seen the spirit in the camp. 🤞
I would start the much maligned Oli McB on Satdi Gray,to try and help us defensively from set pieces as much as owt.I'd tek a point now from satdi's game.I fear Cooper from set pieces and i believe Jed Wallace is back for them,he's a very good player i think. UTB

Can’t comment on Saturday but I’ve seen him a few times this season and looks solid enough he’s deffo one for the future, I reckon he’s good enough to temporarily fill a hole now

It's good to give youth a chance but you'd think Davies would be the natural replacement for Goode

Gordon did nothing wrong and got forward well.
Having said that it was such a nothing game that he was not put under any great presure and that is the acid test.

I'm not having a go at Gordon btw. I trust in what Hecky is doing. The Den isn't always the best place for us to go to and after the run we've had we are always going to trip up somewhere- just hopevit doesn't start a form of bad run

Can’t comment on Saturday but I’ve seen him a few times this season and looks solid enough he’s deffo one for the future, I reckon he’s good enough to temporarily fill a hole now
Kyron's certainly a promising young defender from what i've seen of him Bully. UTB

Accordin to the Star Hecky has said BASH's knee is in a brace to keep his leg straight and take all the risk out of it & hopefully he recovers quickly.There's no need for a op or owt like that. UTB