Who on here is going next season | Vital Football

Who on here is going next season

Rytoon

Vital Squad Member
Got a call from some lass the other day called Chloe probably bein paid a fkn pittance from our club offering me a family enclosure ticket after queueing up for one to share with my two 30 yr old bairns & one for my 6 yr old grandbairn,said Aye.
So despite all my promises of not putting a penny into fatties piggy bank & my fair share of protestation & swearing never to set foot whilst he was at the helm thought fuck it,I'm prepared to watch 6 games with him,just for the love of him.
Taking him to watch his cities football team & climbing a mountain with him or snorkelling in the Med with him is what he loves,I'm prepared to fuck fatties antics & jump up with him if we score but still know there's a cancer in our club & make sure he knows it too.
Could be an interesting season if he fucks off.

I wont be there but Im very interested to see what Officemonkey calls you for making this decision

It's always personal choice though. Ive always said it.

The amount of times I said I was done but then got drawn back in like an addict probably gives me less of a respected opinion but would I change a thing? Na.

Nope.

Because it's not convenient, not because I'm staying away deliberately.

I'd be going if I was close by.

There's a principle at stake here,
even if I had a chance of going for free I would not.

OM can verify this.

McCreery - 18/7/2017 23:13

I wont be there but Im very interested to see what Officemonkey calls you for making this decision

I called my best mate a twat so there's your answer.

However, having children myself I can understand his decision to go back in the family enclosure with his 2 kids, as I can also understand Rytoon's decision.

I'll not be taking the kids but I dare say if they asked it would be hard to say no. I would do though.

On a personal level, I have no interest in going back, even if Ashley fucked off. I may take in the odd game but that's about it.

And yes, I can vouch for Pie on his stance.

PieMag - 18/7/2017 23:37

OM can verify this.
& I'm full of admiration of that & of o.m's stance,if my circumstances were different I'd be digging my heels in & keeping well clear,at least I don't have to encounter the wonga topped ones breezing past me,saw one today in Blaydon precinct sucking on his pasty with the daily mail under his arm scratching his card like a fkn octopus.

So is everyone that goes still sheep and cuckold etc ?
Or have your views mellowed a little and you understand people's reasoning ?and can see them in a different light ?

Rytoon - 19/7/2017 01:07

PieMag - 18/7/2017 23:37

OM can verify this.
& I'm full of admiration of that & of o.m's stance,if my circumstances were different I'd be digging my heels in & keeping well clear,at least I don't have to encounter the wonga topped ones breezing past me,saw one today in Blaydon precinct sucking on his pasty with the daily mail under his arm scratching his card like a fkn octopus.

I wasn't trying to lord it over you Ry. :17:

I understand why people go and even if I didn't, my view of the world is not restricted by personal feelings or principles.

I don't get those who believe anything remotely good can happen to our club with Ashley at the helm though.

They claim to have faith in rafa but I don't get how that makes sense under the circumstances.

OM seems to have ruffled a few feathers on here.

He is entitled to an opinion though,
he's not saying anything offensive is he ?

Personally it doesn't offend me ... as I don't go ..But some may take offence at some of the names allocated to people who go to watch a game of football.

The Pyrry - 19/7/2017 09:56

Personally it doesn't offend me ... as I don't go ..But some may take offence at some of the names allocated to people who go to watch a game of football.

If being called sheep and ***** offends football supporters,fuck knows what an away game at the makems will do to them TP :17:

Personally, I couldn't go through life being so bitter.

If you've got two arms, two legs, health, something to eat and drink and a roof over your head - your doing just fine.

To bitch and constantly whine about who owns your favourite football team - while berating others for a different viewpoint - is just pathetic.

But then again, these are pathetic individuals.

Guess the acid test would be calling 100 random fans the names that have been used to describe them and see how many times punches were landed.

PieMag - 19/7/2017 11:07

If being called sheep and ***** offends football supporters,fuck knows what an away game at the makems will do to them TP :17:

It's all about perspective for me on this one PM

It's about someone slinging the shit when that particular someone turned his back on the club before Ashley even became an issue. Fuck me, fancy walking away from your club purely because you're not happy with the style of football on offer at that time.

It's then about that particular someone choosing Ashley purely as a method to sling the said shit even though he has no love for the club

The Pyrry - 19/7/2017 12:02

Guess the acid test would be calling 100 random fans the names that have been used to describe them and see how many times punches were landed.

:17:

McCreery - 19/7/2017 12:12

PieMag - 19/7/2017 11:07

It's all about perspective for me on this one PM

It's about someone slinging the shit when that particular someone turned his back on the club before Ashley even became an issue. Fuck me, fancy walking away from your club purely because you're not happy with the style of football on offer at that time.

It's then about that particular someone choosing Ashley purely as a method to sling the said shit even though he has no love for the club

My point was to everyone else but you mac.

You've had a few of my colleagues cracking up with the patter between the two of you over the years.

:17: