Who is Harry ? | Vital Football

Who is Harry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imps1

Vital 1st Team Regular
Listening to Radio Lincs at 6 and Mark K mentioned about Garrick leaving opened up a space for us to bring Harry in.

No idea who Harry is but maybe the scarf might be out tomorrow.

It is the show on radio lincs from 6 til 7 at around 6.14

#whoisharry

Last edited:
My guess Harry Leonard of Blackburn Rovers 19 Usually plays Centre Forward 5 Goals and 3 assists in 9 games this year for their under 23s

My guess Harry Leonard of Blackburn Rovers 19 Usually plays Centre Forward 5 Goals and 3 assists in 9 games this year for their under 23s

Never found him on my search. I presumed a natural wing back, midfielder based on Virtue being out or a striker based on the Hopper to leave rumours.

I’m going for Harry Boyes, decent player for Solihull in their failed play off season last year in the conference and has been on loan at Forest Green this season.

Highly rated left wing back who started life at Man City and now at Sheffield United

I’m going for Harry Boyes, decent player for Solihull in their failed play off season last year in the conference and has been on loan at Forest Green this season.

Highly rated left wing back who started life at Man City and now at Sheffield United

Was recalled by Sheffield United a few days ago. FGR fans seemed to think he was more attacking and struggled defensively.

Could see the departure of Jamie Robson if it is this Harry?

Stacey West Blog mentioned him in passing in an article today and I thought it was a bit of a random name drop in a position we'd probably be looking at.

Speculation on the Gas site that Harrys contract runs out in June and he has not signed a new one. Cannot see it being that Harry though ?

Why is it so hard to actually discuss who it might be? Rather than post total crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.