Who goes down from league 2 | Vital Football

Who goes down from league 2

Who goes down

• Total voters
Crawley for me - if you sell your top player to a rival then something is very wrong.

Hartlepool - no real reason to be honest. I think Col U and Rochdale will just do enough.

I am full of Galinson positivity and firmly believe you can buy your way to success in any league. I think he can buy our way to staying up this season. Without him we would be gone but with him miracles can happen.

Hartlepool and Harrogate for me. The former are already shipping far more goals than us and the latter looked less than average at Priestfield despite beating us. The Sam Ryder lookie-likie looked real non league standard. Took me back to the days of Hagar Heritage.:yes:

Hartlepool and Harrogate for me. The former are already shipping far more goals than us and the latter looked less than average at Priestfield despite beating us. The Sam Ryder lookie-likie looked real non league standard. Took me back to the days of Hagar Heritage.:yes:
Still bullied the crap out of our defenders though

I honestly don’t care so long as it ain’t us.

Agreeing with Mark. Hartlepool seem as rubbish as we are/were. And judging by Crawley fans reactions, they are more miffed at their owners than our fans were at Scally. They seem in turmoil. Tom doesn’t appear to be the only player departing there.

I honestly don’t care so long as it ain’t us.
Agreeing with Mark. Hartlepool seem as rubbish as we are/were. And judging by Crawley fans reactions, they are more miffed at their owners than our fans were at Scally. They seem in turmoil. Tom doesn’t appear to be the only player departing there.

At one point last season, just before John Yems' departure, Crawley were in and around the play off places and were actually 12th when he was suspended:
Crawley suspend manager John Yems over 'credible' accusations of discriminatory language - BBC Sport

Nichols will have played a part in that.

Hopefully Crawley will go back where they belong. Never did like them when they brought their way into the football league with their Billy Big Bollocks attitude.
Just hope its not us joining them.

Luke Armstrong who you are referring to has scored more goals in the last week than Gills have in 4 months!

I fervently hope it's not us, but to lose two local derbies if we do stay up is not so good, so..... Hartlepool & Rochdale for me.

It`s not gonna be us, Arfur. We` re staying up then going up - writing`s on the...... wall.... !!
Wonder if you chose Hartlepool & Rochdale for the same reason I used in my choices :detective:

Has scored 2 doubles in Harrogate’s last 2 league matches! Pisses over anything Gillingham have achieved!

Absolutely ! - although that also means he had scored 2 in the previous 18 which reminds me even more of Hagar Heritage and brings him closer to our market place (y)(y)

It`s not gonna be us, Arfur. We` re staying up then going up - writing`s on the...... wall.... !!
Wonder if you chose Hartlepool & Rochdale for the same reason I used in my choices :detective:
Not at all, I noted your preferences, but I chose for the benefit of the majority of Gills supporters & the club's finances. Perhaps an appeal to people on this board to finance your trips would be an idea!:hmmm:

Impossible for me prue guess work given the amount of league two football I have seen. But looks like Bradley Galinson intends to keep us up.Who goes is rather academic to us.A couple of northern teams will probably suit most of us best.As well as possibly financially.

Impossible for me prue guess work given the amount of league two football I have seen. But looks like Bradley Galinson intends to keep us up.Who goes is rather academic to us.A couple of northern teams will probably suit most of us best.As well as possibly financially.
I suggest you boycott the poll Chris (as I have been). Make sure you tell people that you are though, just so as they know like.